Dissecting The Foamposite 1 "Electrolime"

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Best thing I've seen done with these shoes
Word 
laugh.gif

This was a cool dissection though, OP.

interesting to see although i don't think i could ever bring myself to doing such a thing so thank you for doing this

lmao this post was pretty funny "jordan guys got mad so cant leave out nike" haha its always good to see the anatomy of what we wear on our feet 

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by djaward

As said in the Jordan Forum,

Whats the point of this project? Why are you doing this to a brand new pair of shoes?

HOW DON'T YOU PEOPLE APPRECIATE THIS?!?

OP, thanks for the projects - at least something different is done around here. I actually enjoy these.

This.  Good job OP, would love to see a comparison if you have one of the OG release vs the retros
THATS THE THING... PPL WANT TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY IS THE POINT BESIDES SEEING HOW ITS COMPOSED AND OF WHAT... A COMPARISON TO OG'S WOULD ADD TO THE TAKE-AWAY FROM SUCH A PROJECT LOL

A write up along with the pictures would also be greatly appreciated. How does the 2012 Foamposite skin compare to 2007 and the OGs?

the Carbon Fiber plate flexes a bit, i imagine it's taking a lot of pressure to flex that....look at his hands 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Love seeing shoes dissected. It lets us know what we're actually paying for and puts Nike on the spot when they skimp out on certain things.

Any other Foamposite dissections someone can post so we can compare the two?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Love seeing shoes dissected. It lets us know what we're actually paying for and puts Nike on the spot when they skimp out on certain things.
This.
I remember when Seb Master Arson did the Air 180 OG v Retro to reveal that Nike took out a whole air unit from the shoe
30t6p3b.gif

reference: http://niketalk.com/topic/104891

Good job op. looks like full length zoom double stacked in the heel. Didn't know they were double stacking the heel in the more recent foams. Good to know they aren't skimping. Now why didn't they just do that for the "zoom" rookies?

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Good job op. looks like full length zoom double stacked in the heel. Didn't know they were double stacking the heel in the more recent foams. Good to know they aren't skimping. Now why didn't they just do that for the "zoom" rookies?
Zoom rookies need double stack full length....they're terrible, ESPECIALLY in the forefoot area 
sick.gif

i would have appreciated this more if it were a pair of galaxies being dissected,.

Bravo, as a fan of science i definitely appreciated this.

But honestly, wouldnt any shoe look weak if it was dissected....concords looked just as '' cheap ''.

this makes me wonder what this looks like pre-assembly. the materials look a lot worse cause it's just torn apart

always like to see how these shoes are constructed, thanks for takin it for the team op

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Zoom rookies need double stack full length....they're terrible, ESPECIALLY in the forefoot area 
sick.gif
they sell "full length" zoom air insoles on ebay for $20. One of my best investments as far as shoes are concerned.

as for the foams, meh. i usually don't care what other people are into, but damn they've become every hypebeasts go-to shoe these days. same dudes that would have gotten knocked out and relieved of their shoes once upon a time.

I think this was a cool project. Insightful about how the shoe was actually constructed. Great Job, I am curious how they compare against others!

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

pretty cool, at least you did it to an ugly pair of foams
roll.gif
yea im definitely not mad you did it to da lime yellow joints at all..good job
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by djaward

As said in the Jordan Forum,

Whats the point of this project? Why are you doing this to a brand new pair of shoes?

HOW DON'T YOU PEOPLE APPRECIATE THIS?!?

OP, thanks for the projects - at least something different is done around here. I actually enjoy these.
THIS! Agree 
eek.gif

Always interesting to see stuff like this... Definitely something different here on NT.

Nice choice of colorway to use too
laugh.gif

Great job OP, reminds me of when I was in grade school and cut up my neon Air Pressures

Back
Top Bottom