DJ AM Passed

RIP.

frown.gif

Kneesh wrote:
Jada2001Retro wrote:
Damn, but if he od'd I don't have much sympathy for that. Either way RIP.
It's easy for you to sit there & say something like that .

Don't judge that man ... You don't know the pain that he was feeling mentally , or physically .

Word. I'm not saying I condone cat doing drugs. But I seriously think this dude caught mad feeling after he survived that plane crash. When you have a lifeending experience it seriously does things to your mentality.

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Don't judge that man ... You don't know the pain that he was feeling mentally , or physically .

Anyone with common sense knows that drugs make it worse...

you can't go at jada....i mean i'll still say r.i.p.....just wished he would've seek help ya know....i dont have the most sympathy for drug atticswho don't try to help themselves .... not saying that was his case..... but r.i.p. to him

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Anyone with common sense knows that drugs make it worse...
I agree, it does make it worse. However, when you are rock bottom you aren't thinking straight and you usually revert to the easiest thing torelieve the pain. Again, this is all just speculation. I don't know if he was depressed or not.

Back
Top Bottom