DJ Clark Kent Spiz'ikes.....................

Originally Posted by westhellthug

what is up wit the blue jumpman

^^ THATS WHAT I WAS THINKIN WHY USE BLUE ON THIS SHOE?
frown.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

the white looks like patent... me no likey patent
I really don't see why they let this guy design whatever he wants. 112s are nice but them black fridays? give Drury as many chances as Kent and there wouldbe a lot nicer kicks on the market...
*edit - I agree with Flint. this is a poor choice JB

From sneakernews.com

Last night, we brought you the exciting news that DJ Clark Kent had designed a Spiz'ike for Jordan Brand, whichmight actually be the truth, but unfortunately, this is NOT it. Osneaker put these pics up on their site yesterday, reporting that the kicks were indeed designed by Clark,but it has since been confirmed that he actually had nothing to do with them. Now you have to go back and figure out if you love or hate them more, less or thesame now that it's been cleared up that Clark had nothing to do with the design. Let us know if this changes your opinion in any way, and for those whobashed the shoe yesterday, you owe DJCK an apology.

From COUNTERKICKS.com

DJ Clark Kent Confirms To Counter Kicks: "NOT designed by me…"

djclarkkent_spizike-new.jpg

Straight from the man himself. DJ Clark Kent confirms to Counter Kicksthat the Jordan Spiz'ike currently circulating the sneaker blogs and posted shortly ago today on CK is NOT his design. We have provided a text messagescreen capture seen above with Clark Kent's reply: "NOT designed by me… At all!! RESPECTFULLY!!" via COUNTERKICKS.com

Back
Top Bottom