DJ Drama confirms Drake didn't write his RICO verse

Ja himself will tell you that 50 ended him. 50 diss tracks and power at the time was unmatched. Even Jay Z knew to fall back till lke 07 lol

Ja went platinum after 50, and even Blood In My Eye went gold

Mesmerize was a top five song on The Last Temptation.

Then on RULE he had New York which was a street hit and was why 50 went at Jada and Fat Joe.

so after 50, platinum, gold, gold, and then the feds came in and Def Jam stopped ******* with him, because they didn't want them breathing down their throats.

So 50 didn't end Ja.

LOL Im not going to argue about one of the most one sided battles in hip hop history. Nobody was siding with JA. 50 ended that and Murder Inc.

In the old culture, 50 would have ended Ross too, but this generation didn't care that he was a complete fraud

Ja doesn't say 50 ended him. He says they were going through mad **** with the Feds at the time and couldn't respond properly.

Lol there wasn't a diss Ja could've made that would've stopped 50 from destroying them. An act of God probably wouldn't have even saved them boys. Gotta love NT revisionists

No. IIIIIII think he's being ridiculous. Heeeeee said that. Just making it clear as it was said "Ja would say..."

****** in here acting like 50 didn't kill Ja? :rofl:

Ja had success in moments after 50.....but it was nothing compared to the support AND success JA had before 50 started beefing with him.

I'll never forget going to the movie theatres...and watching Scary Movie 3 in like 04.....and the entire crowd BOOING LOUDLY when Ja rule had a cameo in the movie. It was hilarious. Looking back, I can say I was hating on JA too. I was young. And 50 had some dudes even scared to work with Ja at that moment.

Last edited:
LOL Im not going to argue about one of the most one sided battles in hip hop history. Nobody was siding with JA. 50 ended that and Murder Inc.

In the old culture, 50 would have ended Ross too, but this generation didn't care that he was a c
****** in here acting like 50 didn't kill Ja?
roll.gif

Ja had success in moments after 50.....but it was nothing compared to the support AND success JA had before 50 started beefing with him.

I'll never forget going to the movie theatres...and watching Scary Movie 3 in like 04.....and the entire crowd BOOING LOUDLY when Ja rule had a cameo in the movie. It was hilarious. Looking back, I can say I was hating on JA too. I was young. And 50 had some dudes even scared to work with Ja at that moment.
Very. Thats why Fat Joe and Jada supporting JA was crazy. The south take over, Kanye, and bad music choices ended the 50 run. I always say what if 50 just ran with "I get money: as the first single......

Last edited:
Ross didn't die from that because he never switched the formula up. He was making the same good music he was making and 50 was making garbage. We all sided with 50 because he was the new dude on the scene and came off as a real gangster. I was like this ***** got shot 9x and lived, he Ironman, ja don't want it with this dude. Then to top it off he put out grodt some of the best music released in that time period. His comedy sketches wasn't gonna kill Ross, he damn sure couldn't make a diss record at that point in his career and the following he had was dead.

Ross didn't die from that because he never switched the formula up. He was making the same good music he was making and 50 was making garbage. We all sided with 50 because he was the new dude on the scene and came off as a real gangster. I was like this ***** got shot 9x and lived, he Ironman, ja don't want it with this dude. Then to top it off he put out grodt some of the best music released in that time period. His comedy sketches wasn't gonna kill Ross, he damn sure couldn't make a diss record at that point in his career and the following he had was dead.
The skits were hilarious man

Back
Top Bottom