DJ Funk Master Flex straight exposes Drake on HOT97

laugh.gif
@ rap credibility.

From bambattaa to young thug and all the studio gangstas in between, its credibility has been questionable from its birth till present day.

Im by no means defending drake but if he got robbed i certainly wouldnt feel like i ate album after album of lies , like i did after that time ice cube got robbed by cypress hills homies.
I was young tho, naive.
People make music.
I dont really want to or expect to see TI with a louie knapsack full of work and i certainly dont want to see Mack 10 wanted dead.
Unless drake ripped off a charity or did some bambatta stuff, he pretty much can only kill himself due to over exposure now.
page.jpg

Flex lost boys

Drake cleaned house last night, can we move on from this sandal chapter?

Flex sounded like a flexible man when he was saying that there are no high heels allowed at his party.

He strictly wants dirty Timbs and AF1's with black and mild ashes at any club he's at.

Flex sounded like a flexible man when he was saying that there are no high heels allowed at his party.

He strictly wants dirty Timbs and AF1's with black and mild ashes at any club he's at.

You forgot durags

How does the irony of having a lugz sponsorship not set in when making statements about other peoples footwear tho?
At least birdman got reebok rip offs instead of low cut timbs.

Ain't Flex the same dude that's cursing the names of dead rappers? Ya'll really in here defending this dude?

:lol: @ rap credibility.

From bambattaa to young thug and all the studio gangstas in between, its credibility has been questionable from its birth till present day.

Im by no means defending drake but if he got robbed i certainly wouldnt feel like i ate album after album of lies , like i did after that time ice cube got robbed by cypress hills homies.

I was young tho, naive.

People make music.

I dont really want to or expect to see TI with a louie knapsack full of work and i certainly dont want to see Mack 10 wanted dead.

Unless drake ripped off a charity or did some bambatta stuff, he pretty much can only kill himself due to over exposure now.

page.jpg

i remember this..they got him for his Black Diamond chain when he literally JUST got in da game..

First off, Flex is a NYC legend

Second, he's washed and so is Hot. They're doing anything (including making up bogus stories about an Em beef) to try and reclaim what Power 105 (but really just the breakfast club) snatched from them.

Drake is not an MC, he's a pop star. That's why he hasn't lost. Because his core fanbase aren't the type of people who enjoy rap on a daily basis. So they don't care what happens.

Meek took an L because he came unprepared to something that honestly, he should have won from a rapping standpoint. Drake didn't "win", Meek lost.

First off, Flex is a NYC legend

Second, he's washed and so is Hot. They're doing anything (including making up bogus stories about an Em beef) to try and reclaim what Power 105 (but really just the breakfast club) snatched from them.

Drake is not an MC, he's a pop star. That's why he hasn't lost. Because his core fanbase aren't the type of people who enjoy rap on a daily basis. So they don't care what happens.

Meek took an L because he came unprepared to something that honestly, he should have won from a rapping standpoint. Drake didn't "win", Meek lost.
U smart

da ebro morning show >> Breakfast club if u actually listen to it on da radio.

power 105 too formulaic.

Funniest thing about this concert is that Jimmy watched from the crowd with his son :lol:

Flex has no room to talk trash after that video ^

He was saddling Drakes D after his blackberry rap

Back
Top Bottom