DJ Paul, R.I.P. Lord Infamous, Koopsta, Crunchy Blac = DA MAFIA 6IX Hear Sum Evil

I hadn't checked for these dudes since Pat's last release after Real Recognize Real (which was a banger).

Checked out the mixtape after Lord's death. I almost crashed my car by the time Chat's verse on Body Parts. I was extra hyped :lol:. Mixtape was good. Will def check out the album when it drops.

So......was Gangsta Boo PS'd off the cover AND the tape or something :lol: ? Will def listen to this

Paul and Juice Mane are living legends.

Its crazy how all this trap **** sound like what they was doin 20 years ago.

A few junts from the newest Da Mafia 6ix album  "WATCH WHAT U WISH"

R.I.P LORD INFAMOUS AKA KEYSER SOZE AKA SCARECROW AKA THE KING OF HORROR CORE

devil.gif

Lord Inf was always my fav member, lots of ppl talkin bout migos this migos that whole time alotta ppl dont kno that Lord Infamous is the father of their flow. Migos may put more emphasis on it but still. Man Lord infamous used to have the best verse on all their stuff back in the days to me. His verse on Jealous A## *****......whooooooooo!

Album was solid, Lil Infamous can be a Beast if Paul directs him, I think Paul and them are OD'ing on the Horrorcore stuff, imo the perfect era was the Chap 2 World Domination era, good mix of Dark and Crunk.

I need to give a full listen to this, cause I only previewed snippets when I originally posted that

Lord Inf was always my fav member, lots of ppl talkin bout migos this migos that whole time alotta ppl dont kno that Lord Infamous is the father of their flow. Migos may put more emphasis on it but still. Man Lord infamous used to have the best verse on all their stuff back in the days to me. His verse on Jealous A## *****......whooooooooo!

His verse on grab da gauge and the verse on yall aint no killaz are 2 of the best verses I ever heard

devil.gif

That original Memphis sound is finally back now since we got a new era of M-Town rappers !!!! I missed dem posse junts
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom