DMP QUEST, ANYONE?

early valentines "gift" courtesy of :b
tongue.gif

nnqpth.jpg

ganda!!!!

======
many times , while watching kobe or bron or manu, i've said to myself, "i could have stopped that easilly" or "i could have contained him below 10 points". i know it won't happen. but i can always say, "you'll never know until they face me for real".

Nice pick-ups airwin08

Don't make my heart bleed by playing in those.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

Finally, your DMP has arrived! Congrats pare... :smile:
smile.gif

And perhaps, if KC pushes with the Summit this April, we can all wear the XI's :evil:
devil.gif
I'm sure tsiken will join us :smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

thanks guys. cant say ty enough to vungaw for the hook up and ck also for leaving me some scraps hehehe.

crux i might wear it if i can get my hands on more, i wont wear this if i dont have another to keep ds. good luck to me. :evil:
devil.gif

april huh? ill wear my adidas :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
nasa pinas ka ng april pare????......

Pag sabi ni Boss KC na may summit, uuwi ako... Malapit lang ang Manila sa amin :wink:
wink.gif

Huwag mong kalimutan suutin yung XI mo ha? :evil:
devil.gif
:b
tongue.gif

Batman, yung 2nd pair mo, dumating na ba? :evil:
devil.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

Boss KC, tuloy ba ang summit?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

Sana magkaroon sa NIKEPARK at 15,000 and price ok! na

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Sali din ako...hehe....

After waiting for 2 weeks, I finally found a local seller, OnTheNephs, that gave a GREAT price...

Its like buying on Eastbay and being hit by Canadian taxes and duties..

dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

^nice!!! hehe

bigballer - ive been asking nike employees but they keep saying they dont have it or wont have it.

^ He has 2 more packs pa nga e...9 and 9.5 pero sabi nya may naka-reserve na...sayang...could have use another...
Lebron III BDay sz 10 DS; Lebron III White/Black/Red sz 9.5 DS; 2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 DS

hehe at least we got something. if you still have money you should look out for more. prices have dropped a bit i think.

Yupyup...the prices have dropped pero my size still goes for atleast 5 bills tapos shipping via EMS to Toronto is like US$30-35 tapos matatax and duties ka ng 33% in total + C$8 handling fee...kaya masakit kapag nabuksan ka ng kahon from the US :frown:
Lebron III BDay sz 10 DS; Lebron III White/Black/Red sz 9.5 DS; 2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 DS

33% ?!? :wow:
eek.gif

aray ko. my size goes for more than 5 bills also. i can find my way around customs but sending money is also expensive.

Yupyup...33%...15% on GST/PST and then 18% for duties + C$8 handling fee...laki no? Kaya iyak ka kapag online store dahil they declare the actual amount unlike on eBay, you can ask the seller to tag them lower and mark them as a gift.

^

wow, that sucks, man..

i hate taxes.

"It's like when you smoke cigarettes, you got to take that nicotine patch and break that habit. We've got a habit of losing right now, (and) it can become a real bad habit. It wasn't hard for Snoop Dogg to stop smoking marijuana." --
Ron Ron

Quote:
cant say ty enough to vungaw for the hook up

:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
welcome pare.

congrats double o. ngayon alam mo na kung sino naka deal ko sa DMP :rofl:
roll.gif

Philippines[/b]
mber No.80[/b]​

^ Haha..yupyup..I think I PMed you regarding your extra pack...napunta pala kay airwin...OK lang dahil nakahanap din ako ng local seller...buti na lang di ko nabili yung sz 10.5 na nauna kong nakita kundi ay di na ako magtyatyaga to look for my size...

Is it possible na magkarron ng DMP sa nikepark?

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

^ negative. this has been confirmed by a top level Nike Philippines official.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

Back
Top Bottom