Do any NT'ers work at a bank??

I misplaced my license and im 99% sure it's in my boys car who's already on his way back down to SC.

I have a check that I NEED cashed tmrw morning. Question: If I roll up to the bank with my college picture ID and my checkbook, is that enough proof I am who I say I am? I've been at this bank for a minute btw but rarely go inside so I doubt any of the tellers will recognize me by face
nerd.gif

I misplaced my license and im 99% sure it's in my boys car who's already on his way back down to SC.

I have a check that I NEED cashed tmrw morning. Question: If I roll up to the bank with my college picture ID and my checkbook, is that enough proof I am who I say I am? I've been at this bank for a minute btw but rarely go inside so I doubt any of the tellers will recognize me by face
nerd.gif

What bank do you use? At bank of america you can just deposit into the ATM with no id at all.

What bank do you use? At bank of america you can just deposit into the ATM with no id at all.

I bank with wachovia and boa, I never need my id to cash my checks. I just swipe my debit card and enter my pin...

I bank with wachovia and boa, I never need my id to cash my checks. I just swipe my debit card and enter my pin...

I bank with a small local branch. Not Soveirgn, BoA, etc. And the check is a personal check
nerd.gif

I bank with a small local branch. Not Soveirgn, BoA, etc. And the check is a personal check
nerd.gif

i work at sunburst. if you can provide me with your social.. addy.. contact number.. i don't see why not..

i work at sunburst. if you can provide me with your social.. addy.. contact number.. i don't see why not..

Depends on your bank's policy. They may accept your atm/debit card as sufficient id. If not, you can just deposit it and probably a few hundred of it is immediately available and the rest you have to wait a few days.

Depends on your bank's policy. They may accept your atm/debit card as sufficient id. If not, you can just deposit it and probably a few hundred of it is immediately available and the rest you have to wait a few days.

yes in any bank in my district .

Get 2 proofs of ID to relieve any stress they could possibly give you .

yes in any bank in my district .

Get 2 proofs of ID to relieve any stress they could possibly give you .

Im pretty sure that would be fine. Especially if you have the account number, but Im guessin you dont

Im pretty sure that would be fine. Especially if you have the account number, but Im guessin you dont

Depends on the bank. If your bank has one of those new ATMs that can read your check and deposit it for you they will put the money in your account as soon as you finish the ATM transaction. Im not sure if it is limited to a certain amount but I have put checks into the atm and gotten the money from atm withdrawl from it. Just hope the check doesnt bounce.

Depends on the bank. If your bank has one of those new ATMs that can read your check and deposit it for you they will put the money in your account as soon as you finish the ATM transaction. Im not sure if it is limited to a certain amount but I have put checks into the atm and gotten the money from atm withdrawl from it. Just hope the check doesnt bounce.

as long as you have enough money in your account to cover the total amount of the check, they will cash it

Back
Top Bottom