Do junk yards/tire replacement shops buy old wheels+tires?

Got a question for everyone but specifically for people in NYC. After i sold my car a few months back I had my stock wheels and tires with 80% left on allseasons (and original suspension) laying around my gf's garage. I forgot to clean it out and I feel bad that it's just sitting there. I posted it upfor sale on craigslist and on car forums but there has been no interest even though it was decently priced.

I'm just wondering if junk yards like in shea stadium and those getto tire shops on northern blvd will buy your wheels? Or what are my other options to getrid of them locally? I don't care how much I get for them, I just want to sell them and maybe take my gf out to dinner that night or something
grin.gif

well it wasn't directed to just nyc nt'ers so i'll change my title. i tried to search on google but couldn't find much so posting here.

^yea i did already but since people don't really buy old oem wheels not much interest...

jose, how much are we talking about? they're the ugly honeycomb 15" alloys that came on the s14 base models.

Back
Top Bottom