Do NOT attempt to create hoax threads today. You WILL be banned for it.

NikeTalk has thousands of members.  We don't need hundreds of obnoxious April Fools' hoaxes today.  
I'm giving you fair warning now:  you will be banned for it. 

NikeTalk has thousands of members.  We don't need hundreds of obnoxious April Fools' hoaxes today.  
I'm giving you fair warning now:  you will be banned for it. 

30t6p3b.gif
@ me for believing it

Straight from the ROC 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
See you next spring ma dude.
3. Similarly, any attempt tointentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not betolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleadinginformation, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently providepositive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users,generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mailme for AJ XXV pics, etc.)

Straight from the ROC 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
See you next spring ma dude.
3. Similarly, any attempt tointentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not betolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleadinginformation, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently providepositive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users,generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mailme for AJ XXV pics, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom