Do the majority of us here Splurge or Budget for Jordan's?

What's good NT? I was sitting looking back on how much I have spent on Jordan's and I was wondering how many of you all actually set aside a budget atthe beginning of the year to purchase Jordan's. Or do you just buy with funds from savings as you see fit?

Budget....Kind of hard for teens to find Jobs now in this economy
frown.gif

Sh*t just pops up out of nowhere. It's just how I am at that time.

I mean I did not see the Black/red Hi's coming till a couple weeks ago.

When i see something I start saving as soon as I decide im going to cop. Ive been saving since like early october for black friday/ 11/12 cdp/ cool greyspizikes

Budget dude lol. Money is tight these days.
I only buy 5-10 Jordans a year, so I try to cop the ones that I REALLY LIKE.

the past couple years money was no object so i SPLURGED. now i wonder where all my money went so i crunched the numbers and lets just say money is DEFINITELYsomething i monitor to the last penny earned......

I start to save up and set aside money for shoes. I do not just get money out of my bank account and go on a shoe shopping spree. I buy what I like the bestand enjoy what I have.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Budget dude lol. Money is tight these days.
I only buy 5-10 Jordans a year, so I try to cop the ones that I REALLY LIKE.

same but no job = less Js

i only copped the VII/XVI

im gettin CDP VIII and i might cop the laser 1s or the black red 1's

I used to "splurge" or buy like crazy, but now I buy ones I really like whenever possible. Having a house and Wife'sexpensive...........diamonds, new granite counters, appliances etc
laugh.gif
Iseem to treat my self good enough though, gots to
wink.gif

I dont really have anything else that i blow money on, just J's but im sure i will be slowing way down after the 11/12. I will only be looking for olderretros and OGs

Originally Posted by MH602

I dont really have anything else that i blow money on, just J's but im sure i will be slowing way down after the 11/12. I will only be looking for older retros and OGs
i said the same thing. Im new to the game so decided to cop all 23 pairs in 08 and look for ogs and retros after 11/12

I have what I call the Jordan Fund. A little cash here and little there then I if see something I like and if its in fund I buy.

Back
Top Bottom