Do these Jordan 4 Cement 2012 look repaired?

these shoes are:

• nike factory quality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b grades

• fake

• authentice but worn and repaired

• Total voters
hi everyone! this is my first post and thank you for taking a look.

I just received these shoes in the mail, i'll reveal the source of the jordans after a few replies...but I would like to see your guys' opinion on these pictures.

do these look like they've been repaired or worn previously?

notice the creasing on the right shoe, and the excess glue where the stitching meets the grey splatter section

this shows more glue above the splatter

a close up of the creases and glue from the first pick

its hard to tell, but the leather feels like there is grains of dirt underneath the "new" paint of the toe box

excess glue between the black midsole and left toe box

it looks like paint over the scrape on the heel

close up of the glue on toe box

more paint and glue

the site guarantees all shoes are 100% authentic and brand new.  the packaging came with original box and plastic. the shoes appear to be authentic, as the "twenty twelve" message is on the tongue. everything looks good, other than what the pictures show.

I am new to the Jordan brand, so please be easy on the responses. thank you.

bump.

Please note the situation, as these shoes were purchased from a website listed on the "OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!Legit Check List" thread.

The pictures depict shoes that were purchased for over $300 including shipping, and that was the quality of the shoes upon opening the package.

first off they are not DS, they have been worn or at least tried on and walked in IMO.. $300 is a little steep IMO as well.. The glue is fine.. Its just a production error..

first off they are not DS, they have been worn or at least tried on and walked in IMO.. $300 is a little steep IMO as well.. The glue is fine.. Its just a production error..
would the quality of the shoes justify a full refund if the site does not describe the poor quality?

The poor quality is a qc issue I don't think the site is responsible for Jordan brand qc inspectors bro

I don't think these have been tried on... the only crease shown is on the side but there's zero creases on the sides of the toe box which is exactly where creases would be if the shoes were walked in... I think that one crease happened during manufacturing...

I don't think these have been tried on... the only crease shown is on the side but there's zero creases on the sides of the toe box which is exactly where creases would be if the shoes were walked in... I think that one crease happened during manufacturing...
The poor quality is a qc issue I don't think the site is responsible for Jordan brand qc inspectors bro
does that mean they are b grades?

B-grades would be marked with a big B on the box and the sizr tag in the shoe

B-grades would be marked with a big B on the box and the sizr tag in the shoe
could these be considered "factory variants?"

just so people know, these shoes were purchased from JMSneakers.com. they are listed on the "OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011" thread. I have emailed them regarding the quality of the shoes, but it has been nearly 2 weeks without reply.

That's JB quality man. I think they look legit. The speckles aren't a print you can see in the lighted pics. JB uses crap materials on all their white Retros these days so it doesn't alarm me. Show the inside tag next time too.

That's JB quality man. I think they look legit. The speckles aren't a print you can see in the lighted pics. JB uses crap materials on all their white Retros these days so it doesn't alarm me. Show the inside tag next time too.

Back
Top Bottom