do u guys think JB should release ALL the JORDANS online .....

cynixmusic

Banned
What I mean is, dont you guys think Jordan brand should release ALL the jordans......EVER in EVERY colorway online? At once.....make them available onJUMPMAN23.COM. I would pay $175 a peice for the shoes if i could simply go online and pick what ever style i wanted. Why wouldnt and why couldnt they dothis. And no I dont think it would lesson there value or appeal, with all those REAL legit Jordans back on the street it would stregthen there brand. And imonly talking about Jordans from the signature line, they could still release some crazy kicks in store that could have some lining up again. And for those ofyou who collect shoes like stamps instead of wear them, maybe they just leave off the Nike Air. But I think this is fair and alot better idea than the $300 apop package rip off. Plus I think they would make waaaay more money this way? We should have one of those petition things on here that JB doest really careabout lol. What do you guys think?

roll.gif
I like the fact that you dream...

No I don't like the idea. The rules to the shoe game have been set for years. You want or need a specific pair of shoes you either hunt down or wait forthe re-release. Everyone here, in some way, has a specific shoe that they have either had to hunt down or wait for again to release. Time and effort to get apair of kicks makes getting a pair of shoes that much more special.

wow. buch a stamp collecting fools on this site. dream huh? like it should be a dream to go and order a buch of shoes they release and have u suckers pay 300for to get one you want and one you dont? yeah someone sure is stupid.

how can u say they wouldnt move any units when half the citys in the us are wearing FAKES ???
laugh.gif
u gotta be kidding me.

the other responses you've gotten are from people who must not like Jordans very much... there's nothing I would like more than to go online and buy atMSRP any jay I want, they would sell like hell and we would all be happy as fat kids in a cake factory.

The thing is though, JB wants to maintain a certain level of prestige and mystique as a high-end status sneaker, and one of the keys to keeping that image isthe impression of jays as slightly exclusive, somewhat rare objects, and for that reason alone this would never happen

FlashEightZero
ohwell.gif
i guess your right. ....but how bout at least one color way !!!! lol well,anyways.....

again, the bucks are playn the clips and bobby simmons has on the 8's....and it LOOKS like the ones they showed on jumpman23....can anyone else tell??

After everybody bought what they wanted to complete their collection they would buy jays anymore. Most people like the thrill of chasing the jays they want andhaving a story to tell on how they got them...........stupid idea

I have to admit, although against popular opinion, I would like to see this happen after this year...for retro releases anyway

terrible idea...believe it or not alot of people dont have access to be able to buy shoes online still to this day

First who ever says its a "STUPID" idea is a @%%*@$@. hows about just saying its not a good idea?

i've had at least one pair of every single jordan released (sig. jordan)........im 27 and my first pair was the 6's black playoff's....ive boughtsome of the same shoes over....and over....and over....if you COLLECT them then yeah you'll get what you need and be done. see ya'....but STUPID is tothink theres more people who collect the shoes to look at them than there is people who would buy them to PUT THEM ON THERE FEET. or play ball in them. Likethe MASS of people who now buy FAKES (thats stupid) i may finally be on here posting "stupid" topics but im nothing like new to Air Jordans i knowwhats up.............and funny how the "stupids" come from the other cats with 11 posts.........and the guys who been here are like, nah maybe not sogood. grow up kids. I know what collectors think.....so AGAIN.......

WHAT DO PEOPLE WHO WOULD WEAR THE SHOES THINK????........actually never mind.....i dont care no more lmao....

more important:

CAN SOME ONE ELSE TUNE IN TO THE BUCKS/CLIPPERS GAME..............SIMMONS HAS ON THE 8'S AND THEY *LOOK LIKE THE ONES THEY SHOWED ON JUMPMAN23.COM......CANANYONE ELSE GET A GOOD LOOK?????????

you say the $300 a pop packages are a rip off but yet you say youd pay $175 for each pair of shoes. im no genius but $175 + $175 = $350. so about that ripoff...

your right you are no genius.

$175 and $175 sure is 350 smarty. but uhhh you dont have to buy two at once.

i meat pay THAT MUCH simply to be able to get what i wanted when i wanted................anything else?

MENT not meat.............my edit button isnt working...........before u go and point that out

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

No, I would be in major debt, even if they were all selling for retail price.
me 2 ppl have 2 pay shipping fees when we can go 2 retailers and pick them up quick and fast iam disapointed at this thread
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

No I don't like the idea. The rules to the shoe game have been set for years. You want or need a specific pair of shoes you either hunt down or wait for the re-release. Everyone here, in some way, has a specific shoe that they have either had to hunt down or wait for again to release. Time and effort to get a pair of kicks makes getting a pair of shoes that much more special.
co-sign

It's not going to happen and here's why:

1. It would tarnish the image of Jordan as an exclusive brand. Jordans OG's & Retros are not for the masses, that's why you have Team Jordans andeven regular Nikes for.

2. It would been kill everything that the sneaker culture is all about.

3. JB isn't that stupid enough to let the legacy they built to just retro all orginials online so anyone to get them, they will follow the rules of thesneaker game, which is if you want them that bad, you will camp out, search, trade, travel, and pay whatever it takes to get them. J's are not your typicalsneaker, they embody the legacy of MJ's career told by his sneakers, with in that every sneaker has a history of it's own like for example how the AJ1's were banned by the NBA. You don't tamper with history, you add to it, or leave it alone.

And if it did happen, I stop collecting J's.

that would be sick, I hope on day its a reality. It wouldn't change my perception of the products quality or the brands position. It would just alow me toown the sneakers I actually want when I want them. I wish they would do this w/ the packs too (let us choose our combination) rather than dooping us in tobuying garbage just b/c it's paired w/ something nice (IMO - the X & XIII pack).

Originally Posted by CYNIXMUSIC

MENT not meat.............my edit button isnt working...........before u go and point that out
Try that edit button again. The word is MEANT. I don't like your idea.

Back
Top Bottom