Do u repeat outfits? Vol stay fresh

Like wearing the same shirt two days in a row?

I know alot of ppl look down on it, but i disagree.

If u wearing a fly fit u deserve to wear that two days in a row, three days is pushin it

I wear the same t shirts x shorts combo to the gym / basketball ball court but they're washed after every use..

Nah b that's for dem broke boys

Medusa head on me like I'm luminati

Bruh the same exact thing 2 days in a row? Nah fam. I mean I understand you might not have gotten dirty/sweaty but at least give it a couple days man :lol:. Same pants different shirt and vice versa on the next day isn't as bad but I only do that if I'm somewhere outta town and ran outta clothes

If u mean like bball shorts and a t and u aint did nuffin been nowhere yea

But if u means like a fit....like u went sumwhere lookin fresh....hell no i dont wear that the next day lol.

imo it's acceptable to rock the same outfit 2 days in a row, just change your boxers b

Work clothes if they are somewhat clean. I got to take a shower anyways after so whatever.

i wear the same clothes to the gym a couple of days in a row. i dont sweat much ye shrug.
You're disgusting fam.

I had girls tell me they don't shower after working out that day because they barely sweat. tf yall doing in the gym? Just watching tv?

I love these type of threads, always exposes the filthy animals on here.
laugh.gif

Like 7-up I never have and never will.

Last edited:
i wear the same clothes to the gym a couple of days in a row. i dont sweat much ye shrug.

As far as the gym I am about that repeat life because I'm there only about an hour and a half, and I don't sweat that much even when I'm working my &@$ off. I only had to do the repeat thing because it was a spur of the moment thing when my mom got really sick. I got the call and busted the u-turn and did what I had to do. If I had to do it all over again, wouldn't change a thing.

Last edited:
Never 2 days in a row, unless I was partying somewhere from the night before.

I strive for a consistent aesthetic/look, so I'll buy 2-3 items that I believe will set the tone for each season. Not to mention, classic.

Every now and then, I'll wear something from my wardrobe that I know I bought 2-3 years ago and still look dope.

Have I bought something I never wore? Of course.

You're disgusting fam.

I had girls tell me they don't shower after working out that day because they barely sweat. tf yall doing in the gym? Just watching tv?
i dont sweat while lifting weights ye shrug maybe you should get them sweat glands of yours checked b if you perspiring

If it's only lifting weights I don't care, hardly break a sweat, if one is broken at a all, but if it is cardio then I won't. #Teamgoodsweatglands.

Like wearing the same shirt two days in a row?

I know alot of ppl look down on it, but i disagree.

If u wearing a fly fit u deserve to wear that two days in a row, three days is pushin it

i repeat it but not same days in a row and def not around the same people/same places :lol:

I dont repeat gym thats nasty

But yesterday i had on this fly t shirt and wanna wear it again today with a different bottom

You're disgusting fam.

You can still have a great workout lifting heavy without sweating excessively. Nothin wrong with what dude is doing.

i repeated da same outfit thurs and fri thinkin of it :lol:

wore a fit to class then wore the same one last night to see avengers with the squad :pimp:

Nah.

Dirt and ish getting all over you...

It's not eem that serious.

You can wear it again after the next laundry cycle.

Last edited:
Back in high school I would've said hell no, but as an adult I don't care as much anymore. I only avoid doing this at work since I have to deal with clients and don't want them to assume I didn't shower. If I'm just with my friends, hell yeah I'll repeat the same fit.

I don't know what the hell some of you do in your daily clothes where you need to wash them after one use. Either you live in a place with hellish hot weather or need to calm down :lol:

Last edited:
If you never sweat during lifting you're doing it all wrong. How are you not sweating doing leg days? Unless you're just doing leg curls and extensions.

Last edited:
I squat and everything else, and I put in work when I do it. I have seen and felt my gains. As have others. I did it without having to sweat profusely, everyone is different.

Back
Top Bottom