Do yall still smash yall baby mamas?

That thang keep calling me...idk i feel like its my property for some reason. My girl found out i hit her a couple times but she still stayed with me. I hit my bm prolly once a week

Your girl deserves better youre a scumbag b

OP, I hope you know your "perfect woman" is probably gettin smashed by someone else around once a week....

"Addicted like pookie that ***** keep controlling me"
Bm= yo ***** forever if u want

u right I never wanna join the darkside, u n my pops taught me all to well

Not baby mother but definitely a ex while with a new chick. The convenience + knowing what each other like = too easy. Eventually you'll just want to stop, hopefully :lol:

Keep tellin yourself that...

You have never met my ***** a day in your life though and you dnt know her character. So howcan you tell me what she is doing?

I don't need to meet her, I'm simply saying don't be surprised if she's getting her back blown out by another dude when you're all up in your baby momma.
It's just a piece of advice, take it or leave it.

Keep tellin yourself that...

You have never met my ***** a day in your life though and you dnt know her character. So howcan you tell me what she is doing?

I don't need to meet her, I'm simply saying don't be surprised if she's getting her back blown out by another dude when you're all up in your baby momma.

:lol: It is quite funny though, how defensive he just got at the thought of her doing that. Because you have to know her to know if her character is as you state it and she really doesn't have low self esteem, that she may want to see a way out of this dysfunction.

But really though my bad for going off topic, at the end of the day we really all smash exes at some point, baby or not. Sometimes that p is just yours, but you just have to know when to have self control for the greater good.

I appreciate the advice I didnt ask for...I asked a question and really if you dont have a bm, why enter the conversation?.......You have me mistaken for somebody that doesnt have their woman in line though.

Last edited:
I haven't banged my BABYMAMA since I found out she was pregnant, its been 2yrs, about 4 months ago she called me to tell me I needed to pick my son up and that he can stay with me from now on, she picks him up on tue and thurs mornings and drops him back off at night...IM HAPPY WITH IT SHES THE ONE MISSING OUT.. at first I could only see my son when she wanted even though I was I child support from the start

Dude talking about "you ain't never met her, how you know her character!?!" :lol:

I know she stayed with yo *** knowing you cheated which means either she's either stupid, ugly or has low self esteem.

But truthfully she's a human being and she knows you cheated, she letting somebody smash just off principle and its probably going to be somebody you know.

Dude talking about "you ain't never met her, how you know her character!?!" :lol:

I know she stayed with yo *** knowing you cheated which means either she's either stupid, ugly or has low self esteem.

But truthfully she's a human being and she knows you cheated, she letting somebody smash just off principle and its probably going to be somebody you know.

Lmao some yall really need to pull yall skirts up, your vagina is showing.

Lmao some yall really need to pull yall skirts up, your vagina is showing.

:lol: you the one talkin about "yall don't know girl's character, she's a saint" "it would be impossble for her to cheat!"

Man I've smashed too many dude's girls and a couple dude's wifes that said that same ****.

The more and more people on type the more and more age and immaturity shows. I've been caught cheating on my BM. She still loves me and she's neither ugly nor dumb. Some men just have this machine in us we can't turn off. I wish I was like most of you where one women can suffice your every need. We all ain't built the same so it's no need to look down on cuz. He has the same problem as me and a lot of dudes I know.

The more and more people on type the more and more age and immaturity shows. I've been caught cheating on my BM. She still loves me and she's neither ugly nor dumb. Some men just have this machine in us we can't turn off. I wish I was like most of you where one women can suffice your every need. We all ain't built the same so it's no need to look down on cuz. He has the same problem as me and a lot of dudes I know.

So the question I have for you is do you think your BM ain't took no D on the side after she caught you?

:lol: you the one talkin about "yall don't know girl's character, she's a saint" "it would be impossble for her to cheat!"

Man I've smashed too many dude's girls and a couple dude's wifes that said that same ****.

Idc what you did before, you didnt **** my ***** and nobody will as long as im with her

roll.gif

Idc what you did before, you didnt **** my ***** and nobody will as long as im with her

:lol:

If you really feel this way you wouldn't give any dambs what a random dude on the internet has to say about it.

Your overly emotional response speaks volumes.

I had a one-nighter with some broad I met at MGM back in January you never know :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom