Do you believe in ghosts VOL.....PIC?

Do you believe in ghosts??

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? i personally do not....not at all.

A photo posted by a man from Mount Sterling, Kentucky following a deadly motorcycle wreck in the area is garnering a lot of attention online, because of an eerie shadow in the shape of a human body can be seen floating above people at the site of the crash. Saul Vazquez shared the photo to his Facebook page on Tuesday, and since then, people have commented that the image must be of a ghost.
In his description of the photo, Vazquez said that he captured the photo of the accident from the cab of his truck. Vazquez also referred to the ghostly appearance in the photo as a "shadow," adding "All I can say is I hope everyone involved is okay!!"

Some commenters on the photo, however, seem positive that it's not a shadow at all, but a spirit or ghost. One person wrote, "[T]hank you for posting, Life after death continues and we better prepare to see the unseen... TO SEE OUR CREATOR."

Local NBC station LEX 18 reported there was only one person involved in the crash: a man riding a motorcycle who died at the hospital after being taken from the scene of the accident. Vazquez told LEX 18 the image, which has been shared from his Facebook page more than 8,000 times, was not doctored in any way.

View media item 2100453

View media item 2100451

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?
47b09e102cb7e123288eafc9bfb9098c.280x212x15.gif

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know." -Gin Rummy

I've seen one though. I never believed in one till than and would laugh at those people. Therefor I don't even try telling people because I know ill get the same treatment :lol:

I've seen one though. I never believed in one till than and would laugh at those people. Therefor I don't even try telling people because I know ill get the same treatment
laugh.gif
Facts, cause I don't believe it 
laugh.gif

Likely a reasonable explanation. 

I've seen one though. I never believed in one till than and would laugh at those people. Therefor I don't even try telling people because I know ill get the same treatment
laugh.gif
what did it look like? srs

was it like a form or like a transparent human?

one of my friends house is haunted and theyve had different experiences including seeing a ghost/spirit.

So he died at the hospital but his spirit didn't want to ride in the ambulance on the way there?

Duck Tales on this too.

House probably had electrical issues and bad air circulation

naw man. there house is built near a Civil War battlefield/camp site.

theyve told me stories of things choking them while they were asleep waking them up to be unable to move. things tapping them on their shoulder when no one else is around. little brothers and sisters seeing things when they were younger.

theyre Hawaiian so you know they dont take these things lightly.

I live in New England so i have some friends who live in houses that were built in the 1800s to early 1900s 

I've never seen anything but they swear they've seen ghosts 

One girl even says she's seen her grandma 

Not related really, but i live in the town over where the house the movie  The Conjuring is based off of. Real house doesn't look anything like the movie 

I've seen one though. I never believed in one till than and would laugh at those people. Therefor I don't even try telling people because I know ill get the same treatment :lol:

Normally, I'm terrified of ghosts but I was sleeping at work one night and I opened my eyes and there was a ghost in the shape of a young girl but I was too tired so I just went back to sleep.

View media item 2100539

I get sleep paralysis occasionally and I'll see arms and shadows coming out of the wall. My bed is positioned in the corner of the room.

Like ill wake up because i feel a sudden presence, i can't move, then an arm will stretch out slowly and the hand will hover above my face before i can snap out of it

Then I'll sit up and look around the room in dead silence 
laugh.gif

I don't count sleep paralysis as ghosts/ect 

I get sleep paralysis occasionally and I'll see arms and shadows coming out of the wall. My bed is positioned in the corner of the room.

Like ill wake up because i feel a sudden presence, i can't move, then an arm will stretch out slowly and the hand will hover above my face before i can snap out of it

Then I'll sit up and look around the room in dead silence :lol:  

I don't count sleep paralysis as ghosts/ect 

I never got SP until I read about it on NT. I also learned quickly that if you don't panic and just calm down, you'll snap out of it quickly. It doesn't happen to me anymore.

You ever seen little house on the prairie? Looked like one of those woman

details

Not even a good story. I've seen her in my basement a couple times. Both while folding laundry. I don't even trip honestly.
These stories Pepe say about getting attacked an **** are false I would say judging off my experience

I think I've told this story before on here but my very skeptical friend had a paranormal experience several years ago.

Take in mind my friend is very skeptical about religion and all things spiritual. His gf at the time lived in a mansion not too far away from him.

She'd been complaining about hearing strange noises in the house for a while but he never took it seriously and just brushed it off as her imagination. One day she calls him up in the evening crying in fear, rambling about being home alone and the piano playing by itself, footsteps, ...

Still in disbelief, he hops on his bicycle to go over to the house to comfort her. After arriving, he calls her to come out of her room and unlock the door.

They go back to her room and as he's trying to calm her, the piano starts playing again. Footsteps and door noises follow.

My friend went from complete disbelief to being scared ******** immediately 
laugh.gif

They barricaded the room again and stayed there for several hours until the parents got home.

For as skeptical as this guy is, I believe his word. Doesn't necessarily imply something paranormal (could be a creepy burglar) but it's unsettling to say the least.

He actually broke up with her partly because he never wanted to go back there again 
laugh.gif
 The house got sold not much later so idk if anything strange went on after that.

Last edited:
Ghosts are real fam. Me and my dog Scooby had some trippy encounters back in the day

I think I've told this story before on here but my very skeptical friend had a paranormal experience several years ago.
Take in mind my friend is very skeptical about religion and all things spiritual. His gf at the time lived in a mansion not too far away from him.
She'd been complaining about hearing strange noises in the house for a while but he never took it seriously and just brushed it off as her imagination. One day she calls him up in the evening crying in fear, rambling about being home alone and the piano playing by itself, footsteps, ...
Still in disbelief, he hops on his bicycle to go over to the house to comfort her. After arriving, he calls her to come out of her room and unlock the door.
They go back to her room and as he's trying to calm her, the piano starts playing again. Footsteps and door noises follow.
My friend went from complete disbelief to being scared ******** immediately :lol:
They barricaded the room again and stayed there for several hours until the parents got home.

For as skeptical as this guy is, I believe his word. Doesn't necessarily imply something paranormal (could be a creepy burglar) but it's unsettling to say the least.
He actually broke up with her partly because he never wanted to go back there again :lol:  The house got sold not much later so idk if anything strange went on after that.

What was the name of that drink you were tryin to get, when you got your *** whooped?

I cant remember.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom