Do you believe the official story of 9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In September of 2012, the U.S. embassy in Benghazi, Libya was attacked by terrorists and several Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador were killed. Following the attack, a lot of rumors starting coming out about what happened, including rumors that the State Department, which was headed by Hillary Clinton at the time, ignored calls for more security, ignored calls for assistance, and actively tied to prevent back-up from going in and aiding the embassy.

In the months after, House Republicans formed several committees and have conducted dozens of investigations into that night, ostensibly to uncover the truth of what happened. One of the main targets of their investigation is Hillary Clinton. So far, they have found no evidence of wrong-doing. Most Democrats will say that this is because there was no wrong-doing. Most Republicans will say that this is because she covered her tracks well.

Recently, a member of the House Republican leadership said something in an interview that implies the only reason the House is still investigating this is because they know it will politically hurt Clinton, who is currently running for President

Hard to believe all the checkpoints they were able to clear and like someone said, 5 boxcutters vs a multitude of people. No man.

Hard to believe all the checkpoints they were able to clear and like someone said, 5 boxcutters vs a multitude of people. No man.

the crash sight at shanksville is a complete red flag. also the fact that they only have three pictures of the plane crash at the pentagon is complete foolish. the pentagon is a building that has more surveillance than any other building in the world.

Last edited:
Hell no. Everything about it sounds funny style. The whole story got holes in it. One thing you learn about America in knowing the history is they always have to have a boogieman, a bad guy. So they can justify the things they do to other countries. Then tell the citizens. "We're doing this for freedom" and everybody eats it up. I don't know if it was a inside job but the **** they tell us on TV don't add up.

RIP to the people that lost their lives.

Do I believe it was an inside job?................Nope

Do I believe that is was caused by a level of incompetence and/or bad judgment that the public has not been fully made aware of................Maybe

Whatever Bush and Chaney wanted done after 9/11 could have been accomplished with much less collateral damage.

And plus, Bush had already successful robbed the middle class of its surplus and economic security that summer. That was the real Mission Accomplished

How do you get the patriot act passed?

How do you funnel billions of dollars of taxpayer money to their cronies in the defense industry?

How do you destroy all the evidence of almost every major white collar crime that was under investigation at the time?

How do you open up sovereign nations in the ME for US corporate interests?

What exactly do you think they wanted that they could have accomplished with less collateral damge? And how exactly?

the crash sight at shanksville is a complete red flag. also the fact that they only have three pictures of the plane crash at the pentagon is complete foolish. the pentagon is a building that has more surveillance than any other building in the world.
this is the only thing that has always puzzled me. I mean I guess the Pentagon would he an obvious easy target to hit cause of its size and shape, but wouldn't it be more of a statement to hit the white house or Capitol? Not to mention the convenience of gwb being all the way in Florida st the time. And then when he was told, he was cool as ice, like someone was telling him that the job was done or something.

I find it interesting that 2 planes blew to peices along with 3 buildings and yet one of the hijackers' passports was found INTACT.

Also, firefighters, NYPD and other witnesses heard explosions on the 1st floor lobby.

Also, Barry Jennings.

Just to name a few things.

Last edited:
Don't believe it's an inside job. But you are delusional if you don't think that there were people in power who were hoping for such an event and who wouldn't have let it happen if they knew the exact time it would take place:
The group, the Project for the New American Century, or PNAC, was founded in 1997. Among its supporters were three Republican former officials who were sitting out the Democratic presidency of Bill Clinton: Donald Rumsfeld, **** Cheney and Paul Wolfowitz.

In open letters to Clinton and GOP congressional leaders the next year, the group called for "the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime from power" and a shift toward a more assertive U.S. policy in the Middle East, including the use of force if necessary to unseat Saddam.

And in a report just before the 2000 election that would bring Bush to power, the group predicted that the shift would come about slowly, unless there were "some catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor."
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=128491

this is the only thing that has always puzzled me. I mean I guess the Pentagon would he an obvious easy target to hit cause of its size and shape, but wouldn't it be more of a statement to hit the white house or Capitol? Not to mention the convenience of gwb being all the way in Florida st the time. And then when he was told, he was cool as ice, like someone was telling him that the job was done or something.
Where do you think 93 was headed? Not sure were anyone sees a red flag there.

Only in our country can we take an event only possible in a movie and blow it up to mythical status. There is only one legit conspiracy job imo commercialy known and its not 9/11, roswell, moonwalk hoax or whatever. JFK is the closest you will come to a nationally tragic inside job event that put a black mark on our country. Everyone thinks they know but they dont. 9/11 wasnt exactly the kind of event that something shady went into all of it and no one talks or has answers. Speculation at best. Its never been a secret that these kinds of events are prime for people to come out of the woodwork and make people think fiction is real.
View media item 2163450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom