Do you believe your dead loved ones can see you from heaven? If so, why do you fap?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Who said masturbating is a sin? And besides, i'm sure my family would have enough courtesy to not watch me on my time alone.
serious? go ask any of your living relatives over the age of 50 how they feel about you fapping.  

I sure will... and guess what? each and everyone of them will be lying! It's human nature, so don't *******t a *******tter!
i knew you were full of it! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Somebody's granny is in heaven, going "There he goes again. Jerking off my grandkids. And that one would have been a doctor!!"
lmfao 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Doctors can't fap?

serious? go ask any of your living relatives over the age of 50 how they feel about you fapping.  

I sure will... and guess what? each and everyone of them will be lying! It's human nature, so don't *******t a *******tter!
i knew you were full of it! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kid, are you upset?
laugh.gif

Life is for the living. Your soul goes to Heaven, not your brain..........

Stop thinking Heaven is a place with Angels, Halos and Harps, and Unicorns crapping out Hamburgers........its deeper than that....

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Somebody's granny is in heaven, going "There he goes again. Jerking off my grandkids. And that one would have been a doctor!!"
lmfao 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Doctors can't fap?
I thought he meant the wasted kid would have grown up to become a doctor
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

making granny proud about how stretched out my wang is 
pimp.gif
alien.gif

problem lil fella?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lmfao 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Doctors can't fap?
I thought he meant the wasted kid would have grown up to become a doctor
ohwell.gif
that's exactly what i meant

Originally Posted by moundraised23

laugh.gif
 at the title alone....u cant be sober, i refuse to be believe it
laugh.gif
my dude, i am totally sober...you obviously didn't catch my bisexual criminal thread.
laugh.gif

When was it proclaimed that people in heaven can see people on earth? That is nowhere in the Bible or any other religious book so they're too busy enjoying themselves in heaven to even worry about what you're doing. Fap away

Those who care can mind there own business. What I do is not for them to say. It's not even unnatural. I'm sure I could shake my head at things they did when they were living.

I too have thought about this. It hasn't stopped me. I just tell myself that they chose to look away until I'm done
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I sure hope not
This.

My maternal grandmother passed about two months ago (R.I.P.
tired.gif
) and this thought has crossed my mind recently.

roll.gif
I thought this was a serious question until I read "why do you fap?"
roll.gif
Oh well, *seeks out Roxy Reynolds & Gianna Michaels from my favorites*

Can't remember verbatim, but I thought the bible said something after death, one will be free from the ills of the world. So basically they have no clue wats going on, in planet earth

This is a horrible thread to read while I have incognito windows full of pron as I'm about to fap
30t6p3b.gif

Okay, but wait...

egg-yolks.jpg
This is not a chicken;

work.6866188.2.flat,550x550,075,f.gum-tree-seed-pods.jpg
This is not a tree;

silkworm.jpg
This is not a dress;

sperm
And this is NOT a human...

Back
Top Bottom