Do you ever match with your girl when you go out?

Originally Posted by RetroSan

eek.gif
did they stitch the print on the panels of their air force 1s?
roll.gif

idk where your from but that was WAAAY popular here in Texas. lol people had fake gucci and burberry af1s. This one dude at my school had Real af1's but would take his shoes somewhere and cartoons stitched on them.

you shouldnt "match" ever

not even wedding/prom/etc stuff you guys are talking about.....wear a tux and your lady wears whatever dress she wants. if you are "matching" dress color with tie or shirt color....lol come on dude

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by RetroSan

eek.gif
did they stitch the print on the panels of their air force 1s?
roll.gif

idk where your from but that was WAAAY popular here in Texas. lol people had fake gucci and burberry af1s. This one dude at my school had Real af1's but would take his shoes somewhere and cartoons stitched on them.

that's wild, i can kinda understand the cartoon concept as your own custom but burberry AF1s? 
laugh.gif

Edit: Texas, huh? 
grin.gif
 jk

colors, yea. shirts and jeans and all that? nah...can catch us in the same pair of jays here and there thats it

2 nights ago on the Wildwood boardwalk, i saw this couple matching. Lakers jersey, the SAME camo pants, navy Yankees fitted, and Crocs. They looked like they were ~30 years old as well. take a moment and picture that.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

2 nights ago on the Wildwood boardwalk, i saw this couple matching. Lakers jersey, the SAME camo pants, navy Yankees fitted, and Crocs. They looked like they were ~30 years old as well. take a moment and picture that.
roll.gif

not a single damb was given by any of them

Nope, did once on accident though.  We were both wearing black and teal/aqua(Florida Marlins colors) whatever color that is.  Felt strange.

Originally Posted by whiterails

No we don't, and we laugh at people who do.

so true
its only ok when your in mid after thats a big no
unless if op in mid school sorry about clowning on ya mayne

Back
Top Bottom