Do you give your girl money to play with? Vol. You ain't gettin nada

I wondered if there were any cats like that on NT
You know? Give your s/o $300 every weekend to go and shop with. Like how they do on TV. You know? The same shows that these girls are glued to every week. False sense of reality? False sense of self worth?

I actually ran into a few chicks in life who expect their man to give them money weekly. Funny because these are the same girls who are quick to say that they are independent and don't need a man for anything.

[Video] [/Video]

Last edited:
I'm married so my wife can have whatever I don't let her get our and get crazy tho I need to see what you was spending on

My wife is unemployed and I've supported for over 2 years while she figures out her career, call it trickin...I call it an investment with some risk.....hopefully one day I'll cash out and she returns the favor and let's me chill back for a few.

Giving money to anyone other than your wife or LONG term girlfriend, now that's something a man shouldn't do.

My wife is unemployed and I've supported for over 2 years while she figures out her career, call it trickin...I call it an investment with some risk.....hopefully one day I'll cash out and she returns the favor and let's me chill back for a few.

Giving money to anyone other than your wife or LONG term girlfriend, now that's something a man shouldn't do.

Why would it be trickin?

It's your wife.

I've been dating my gf for 4 years. Just recently started to let her have cash for stuff like manicures and pedicures.

Didn't think too much of it, considering she does 95% of the cooking and 100% of the cleaning.

Last edited:
I've been dating my gf for 4 years. Just recently started to let her have cash for stuff like nails and manicures/pedicures, since she was unemployed. Didn't think too much of it, considering she does 95% of the cooking and 100% of the cleaning.

You guys live together?....you supporting her financially is perfectly acceptable in this situation bro.

If my wife needs a little cash, I would give it to her. She would do the same for me.

You guys live together?....you supporting her financially is perfectly acceptable in this situation bro.

Yep, have for almost 2 years now. I won't be getting married, but she is definitely someone I can see myself growing old with.

Last edited:
Nah. That doesn't sound like a relationship I want to be in.

In the words of Dante Nero: "Anything you do for a woman more than 3x is no longer a favor [it's standard and expected]."

Last edited:
If you're in a long term relationship I don't see the problem in giving some money.

My girl gon be giving me money to play with in about 4 years when she's done with residency. 
embarassed.gif

:rofl: Figures out her career.

I wouldn't. You create bad habits. Some women already believe that their money is theirs and your money is for both.

Back
Top Bottom