Do you guys believe this stuff? FEMA Camp x Plastic Coffins...

So there gonna march in my house and take me and the fam and every one else in my city?.....*@@+ outta here trust me homie my step dad used tobe in the army...been out for like 13 years.....you look in this mans locker you'd think hes preparing for this $$+! got enough to make a militia I aintreally scared of this....
http://

pimp.gif

I can definitely see some type of manufactured bio-agent, or domestic attack wreaking havoc across the land nearing the end of Obama's tenure. Either athis consent or after the real powers that be realized that they can't control him and he is another Kennedy.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I can definitely see some type of manufactured bio-agent, or domestic attack wreaking havoc across the land nearing the end of Obama's tenure. Either at his consent or after the real powers that be realized that they can't control him and he is another Kennedy.
Why wouldn't they just assassinate him then like they did Kennedy?

What objective do these people have to want to kill so many Americans?

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

where this idea of project blue beam come from? is there any credibility behind it?
well that 2 part video ive watch, it explained how this men died from a "heart attack" a week apart from each other after exposing theproject to the public, which they were investigating. (they both didnt have any type of heart condition history)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If this is true, like you people think it is, why spend so much time thinking about it?
It's not like you going to do anything about it.
I rather spend my time living life happy, than wasting it think of all the bad things that might happen.

R.I.P to my man NothingBefore

he can't be with us to drop that extraterrestrial science

Aliens snatched him.

He wasn't lying y'all.

oh and almost forgot

SOOOOOOOON

the FEMA camps are definitely real. some of u are so foolish believing our gov't is not capable of this.
look at all the other atrocities committed but the us gov't over many years. our gov't is controlled by the federal reserve, international bankers,major corporations, etc.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

R.I.P to my man NothingBefore

he can't be with us to drop that extraterrestrial science

Aliens snatched him.

He wasn't lying y'all.

oh and almost forgot

SOOOOOOOON
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I can definitely see some type of manufactured bio-agent, or domestic attack wreaking havoc across the land nearing the end of Obama's tenure. Either at his consent or after the real powers that be realized that they can't control him and he is another Kennedy.
Why wouldn't they just assassinate him then like they did Kennedy?

What objective do these people have to want to kill so many Americans?
Who's to say that they wont? Why would they need to assassinate him, once he is lynched in the court pf public opinion.

The same objective that has lead to facilitate the killing of billions of people all across the Globe.

I didn't infer that I had any answers on this topic....just stated what I could envision happening.

The one thing I know for 1000% is...someone is spraying the sky with chemical vapors and we aren't privy to the true reasons (or any reason at all).

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by nnarum

The chemtrails are even more interesting...

Nashville28July04.jpg
Virtually every morning over my hood....scary stuff.

1) Validity of the picture 2) How do you know it's chemicals?
I thought the trail was the exhaust from the engines mixing with the freezing wind inthe skies
frown.gif

I didn't post the pic...but I will swear on a stack of bibles that I see the exact same thing in the sky where I live.

How do you know it chemicals?...you serious?

Water and Steam are "chemicals"...whatever it is, it is certainly a chemical substance.

The issue is that is certainly is not, a vapor trail, which is produced by regular airplanes.

Those trails emerge behind very fast moving planes (presumably some type of jet), at about 7Am Eastern and fan out into the sky all the way up to 12PM - 1 oclock.

I didn't post the pic...but I will swear on a stack of bibles that I see the exact same thing in the sky where I live.

How do you know it chemicals?...you serious?

Water and Steam are "chemicals"...whatever it is, it is certainly a chemical substance.

The issue is that is certainly is not, a vapor trail, which is produced by regular airplanes.

Those trails emerge behind very fast moving planes (presumably some type of jet), at about 7Am Eastern and fan out into the sky all the way up to 12PM - 1 o clock.

My opinion is that you're coming to conclusions based on your own knowledge. You aren't an engineer, a scientist, a chemist, or any type ofprofessional that might have an alternate explanation to it. I've seen those same trails in my neighborhood as well.

What conclusion am I coming to?

Im telling you what I see everyday with my own eyes.....I never made any assumptions about what it is that I see.....just stating exactly what I see.

What conclusion am I coming to?

Im telling you what I see everyday with my own eyes.....I never made any assumptions about what it is that I see.....just stating exactly what I see.

That they're chemicals or what the implications are if they are in fact, chemicals. Chemicals are spewed everyday around the world, why is what you sawscary stuff though? The fact that that guy posted the pic of the "chemical trails" along with your reply, implies that both of you think this is outof the norm, or part of the greater conspiracy. I just want you to explain further.

HAHAHAH this topic is so funny, the coffins were purchased in 2005 for the hurricane katrina aftermath. Someone ordered too many, they needed a place to stashthem so they moved them to GA.

Case closed. Sprinkle some crack on him, open and shut case.

Back
Top Bottom