Do you guys buy refurbished products ?

It seems like every time I get ready to buy something electronic , I have that one friend that will be like , "Just buy one refurbished ."

But why though ? What's the deal on this stuff ? I would rather buy brand new .
laugh.gif

Only if it comes with a good warranty or if i can purchase an extended warranty. Apple refurb products i'd buy, cuz it seems like they have the samewarranty as new, plus you can purchase an extended manufacturer warranty. But if the new product had a 1 yr warranty, and the refurb has a 90 day, ill pass.Not to say that it isn't gonna be great quality, maybe even more so than new because it goes through all types of tests as opposed to new off the line, butthats just me. I need a good warranty.

Refurb is dealer overstocks, products returned due to suspected misoperation, etc. Not all refurbs have been broken. And like someone said, sometimes it justmakes sense, i remember i purchased a refurb 30gb zune from woot for cheap, looked brand new (mostly an overstock) and it wouldnt be too big of a deal if itbroke. Still running strong over a yr.

yeah sometimes it is necessary..but i *edited* hate it when t-mobile sends you a replacement sidekick when yours breaks and they send you a refurbishedone..that also breaks within 2 months..smh

viintage- *warned* We don't allow profanity here. That includesedited profanity or partially edited profanity (you had 'fckn' in your reply).

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

I bought my 360 refubed..and it only caught the red rings once..
Which means you may catch them again .

I was going to buy a 360 refurbed , but it's like ... something was wrong with it the 1st time , who's to say it won't malfunction again ?

%@$#%!' would've been edited ska, as im sure it is on mine. I can see the violation more clearly in your post.

Ohhh..actually most cells phones sold by the carriers are all fall under that..if u got T-Mobile u know what I mean.

My ex-girlfriend was refurbished...she caught the red rings and I had 2 get rid of her...

Man Ive had two refurbished phones. Dont waste your time on these. They start having problems within a couple months. For me at least

Back
Top Bottom