588256_47071_front.jpg

discuss
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shiznut123

omg, nostalgia to the max

Ikybod Clay!!!!!

Hoppy was my dude
pimp.gif

My best friend's parents are going through a divorce so his dad was going through some **** to see what he wanted to let go of/what was his and what not and we found the game case of Clayfighter for the Genesis and we went on a 2 hour rant about the game. Loved the hell out of this game man. This and Earthworm Jim

Earthworm_Jim_%28SNES%29.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
I wanted this game so bad as a kid, never had it.
This game and Primal Rage, wanted both. Primal Rage was
pimp.gif
!!!

I had a Genesis, but the kids I knew who had a SNES would be having this game in all the time. That Taffy guy was too cheap.

The 16 bit era fighting games were too much fun. Anyone remember Primal Rage? EDIT: Nevermind, someone already mentioned it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I had a Genesis, but the kids I knew who had a SNES would be having this game in all the time. That Taffy guy was too cheap.

The 16 bit era fighting games were too much fun. Anyone remember Primal Rage? EDIT: Nevermind, someone already mentioned it.
laugh.gif
My older brothers friend was notorious for using cheap characters in all of the original fighting games, from Tekken to Clay Fighter.

His character of choice? Taffy
mad.gif

Well, crap. There NT goes again, tapping into my brain so that I now have a flood of more nostalgic memories I once forgot.
pimp.gif

didnt play primal rage that much. it was good tho. 

rented Clay Fighters all the time.

But the best fighter on SNES and IDC IDC IDCCCCC:

1-4006_1.png

1-4006_3.png

killer-instinct.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

This was actually a pretty good fighting game and pretty close to Street Fighter 2:

GC-1544-L-3805.jpg
Oh man I forgot about this. I have it at home. War was my dude   

That TMNT: Tournament Fighters was one of my favorites!!! Would love to have that game again.

You should see how much the Blockbuster version of Clay Fighter is worth. Talking brand new Jordan money #SMH

I remember playing all of the games listed so far, as a child. Great times
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom