Do you guys think Jimmy Clausen wll be good next year??

^ topic. But please don't just say he will suck because you hate Notre Dame, give me an honest answer.

No. He will be alright. The team is still too young to put anything amazing together.

Jimmy needs a proven RB/O-Line first

All up to the O Line..

people do forget or overlook him coming off surgery, being a true freshmen and having NO offensive line to speak of...and young receivers..

Allen, Hughes, Alrdige are good enough to give a running game, but again...that is mostly on the O Line.

Originally Posted by foulshootin

he can't be much worse than he was last year...right?

I don't think worse... but it is possible to be just as bad. Until Charlie starts to develop some talent, this team could be sitting on 6-6 forawhile.

he's got no talent
tebow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ftw

YES.. no doubt about it.. He is going to prove everybody wrong and the bandwagon will begin to fill up..

Originally Posted by TBONE32

he's got no talent
tebow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ftw

PREDICTION

Clausen will be picked first in the draft in 2011

Mark me down

Is this gonna be your thing on NT? Just constantly contradicting yourself? Because its getting annoying

..I just remember that game last yr against Penn St. That was just brutal
smh.gif

If they have an O-line I think he has the athletic ability to have a decent year.

Originally Posted by Mebo03

Originally Posted by IYE2

..I just remember that game last yr against Penn St. That was just brutal
smh.gif

That was his first start though

Oh no doubt..Im not hating on him, that just comes to mind for some reason
frown.gif

He pretty much got thrown into the fire at Notre Dame. Coupled with the rediculous hype he got coming out of high school, i kinda knew he was gonna have a badyear. But like other people have said if he gets a good O-line and some receivers he should be aight....

6-6 is where i see Notre Dame this year. But they could possibly lose more than that cuz you never whos gonna get hot during the year. Thats why i love collegefootball, their always upsets weekly

He should be better next year...if hes not Dayne Crist will be in their quick

What are you talking about? They both are running QBs. How is that nothing a like. When he gets drafted, he'll be a steal. He deserved heisman this year.You'll see #15 in the EndZone a lot more next season. Count on that.

What are you talking about? They both are running QBs. How is that nothing a like. When he gets drafted, he'll be a steal. He deserved heisman this year. You'll see #15 in the EndZone a lot more next season. Count on that.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom