Do you guys think that James Harden is bangin in the offseason?

13 = B ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Slim Thug is mad
roll.gif

TELL 'EM WHY YOU MAD SON!!! BOSS-HOGG KEEPIN' IT REAL 100 THO!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 @ keepin it real. slim is just as much a fraud as harden if that is the case but he don't really know what's goin on out here or what harden has done growin up or how he is affiliated. Houston is one of the main towns who stay tryna bang sets like out here in LA, smh. He need to go sit down somewhere. He not speaking on nobody else but harpin on harden. You looked stupid with them braids n beads on the end too but you don't see harden tweetin bout that though, do you? 
laugh.gif
 #clown
Trying? Nah, [unfortunately] it's really out here too, just not on a large scale as LA, especially post-Katrina with everybody running around losing their minds shooting the murder rate up nearly 25%.
Slim Thug ain't in a gang and never been in one, but it's not like he was lying in any of the stuff he said. And I'm not talking about Harden either, that's just in general.

laugh.gif
 @ keepin it real. slim is just as much a fraud as harden if that is the case but he don't really know what's goin on out here or what harden has done growin up or how he is affiliated. Houston is one of the main towns who stay tryna bang sets like out here in LA, smh. He need to go sit down somewhere.

I don't really get into the lifestyle of banging or upholding it for that matter, but that was an off the wall type of statement.  We (Houston) do have actual sets here or an actual set, and I'm pretty sure of it since 52 hoovas set up shop here and I lived around em through my youngin days, I believe I should know.. So when you say Trying... I understand what you're trying to say, but don't generalize.  That's the only one I can say anything about though.. Others be false claiming, pawning off their own sets.. Meh

I wonder what SJax has to say about this though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Slim Thug is mad
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 @ keepin it real. slim is just as much a fraud as harden if that is the case but he don't really know what's goin on out here or what harden has done growin up or how he is affiliated. Houston is one of the main towns who stay tryna bang sets like out here in LA, smh. He need to go sit down somewhere. He not speaking on nobody else but harpin on harden. You looked stupid with them braids n beads on the end too but you don't see harden tweetin bout that though, do you? 
laugh.gif
 #clown

Thugga cut his braids off years ago bro.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

laugh.gif
 @ keepin it real. slim is just as much a fraud as harden if that is the case but he don't really know what's goin on out here or what harden has done growin up or how he is affiliated. Houston is one of the main towns who stay tryna bang sets like out here in LA, smh. He need to go sit down somewhere.
I don't really get into the lifestyle of banging or upholding it for that matter, but that was an off the wall type of statement.  We (Houston) do have actual sets here or an actual set, and I'm pretty sure of it since 52 hoovas set up shop here and I lived around em through my youngin days, I believe I should know.. So when you say Trying... I understand what you're trying to say, but don't generalize.  That's the only one I can say anything about though.. Others be false claiming, pawning off their own sets.. Meh

I wonder what SJax has to say about this though
laugh.gif

Like i said...H-town (as well as a lot of other states) got all that from LA. Whether sets are real or not, they are still tryna do what was done out here years ago. Lookin silly. Boys in the hood got cats in all types of towns bangin like it's fresh but it's stale. Slim need to go sit down n stay in his lane. I'm 95% sure he don't know what it is out here. 
indifferent.gif
 @ you defending someone who is clearly hating for the sake of hating. #NaCl

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 #clown

really Slim Thug??!?!?!?!. Go make a decent album before throwing shots idiot
eyes.gif

Yeah, he probably gang bangs every now and then during the off season. Don't a lot of athletes when they're given the chance? Right Magic Johnson?.... Wait, what's the question?

I know Pittsburgh is far from LA, but the Kelly St Crips, Hilltop Crips, and the bloods from up Chauncey, and Bentley will still kill you over that stuff. Banging is def more than reppin your hood. Harden ain't GANGbangin, and Thugga was right

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

It seems like nowadays they're less like gangs and more like fraternities... And fraternities seem more like gangs.

I look at it as he is repping his hood. I hope cats are realizing how stupid that real "banging" life is.

You better stop before some Kappa pops up in here and proceeds to write a 3 paragraph argument on why you're ignorant......typed in all red of course 
laugh.gif

Yawn.
shots fired 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

I thought this thread was going to be about if James Harden banged chicks during the off-season with that grizzly !%^ beard.

yea i was thinking this was bout him and trina and what not..... smh at expecting new loosely trina pics

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 #clown

really Slim Thug??!?!?!?!. Go make a decent album before throwing shots idiot
eyes.gif

Because he had a weak album his opinion is instantly invalid??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NTers, I tell ya.

indifferent.gif
@you defending someone who is clearly hating for the sake of hating. #NaCl

Slim Thug is hating because he's telling the truth?? In 2012, you can't have an opinion; you're just hating?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Storm2006

I thought this thread was going to be about if James Harden banged chicks during the off-season with that grizzly !%^ beard.

yea i was thinking this was bout him and trina and what not..... smh at expecting new loosely trina pics

trina%2Bhugging%2Bjames%2Bharden.jpg

20120506-191152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom