Do you let people borrow your car?

Nah b.

Not even if I have to be driven to the hospital.

HELL NO.
Only wifey, cause she's wifey. And because she's on
my insurance policy.
Pops taught me a few things, when I was growing up.

NEVER let anyone borrow your...
...car
...girl
...gun

I loaned someone a good sum of money and it's taking forever for it to be paid back. So a car? Hell nah.

-Let a "friend" use my whip while I was at work like twice because he said he had job interviews...months later got into an argument with him and dude tried to clown me and say he had been using me for my whip to do his swiper runs ...Last conversation I ever had with him.

Moral of the story, ppl will take your kindness for weakness in a heartbeat. Now I wouldn't let anybody outside of my girl, my moms or my extreme right hand man see ****.

The only people I'd lend my car to, is my brother and parents.

-Let a "friend" use my whip while I was at work like twice because he said he had job interviews...months later got into an argument with him and dude tried to clown me and say he had been using me for my whip to do his swiper runs ...Last conversation I ever had with him.

Moral of the story, ppl will take your kindness for weakness in a heartbeat. Now I wouldn't let anybody outside of my girl, my moms or my extreme right hand man see ****.

Foul.

I got a couple of friends I would let drive my car, but my main homie.... Hell na. This fool is in like 4-5 accidents a year. Lol. He's on his 3rd car this year already.

Only immediate family members. That said, only one of them knows how to drive stick.

The only exception is if im too drunk to drive.

Depending on the maturity of the person and the desperation of their situation, yes.

But just to anyone, anytime? No; THAT'S irresponsible.

I have a problem letting anyone borrow something I know they can't afford to replace.

I feel like it would be irresponsible to let someone borrow it knowing they probably couldn't replace it. Same goes for me, I wouldn't borrow something I know I can't replace/repair.

bruh i dont let the other 1/2 drive the whip... def wouldnt let someone i dont lay w/ drive the whip :lol:

i wouldn't let anyone bruhs

my mom is an aggressive *** driver and i be shook sometimes when i be in da whip with her. ole *** be driving deadly with 0 dams given 

my sis always ***** her cars up. and she always texting behind the wheel sometimes i wanna grab dat phone and flick it out da window.

i can't trust friends if they can't afford to get the whip repaired 

idk my dad so i can't say but if he eva came around i think i would let him

Last edited:
^ All made perfect sense... until the last line. I'm not letting ANYONE I don't know drive my car.

No way.

Last edited:
^ All made perfect sense... until the last line. I'm not letting ANYONE I don't know drove my car.

No way.
lol that last part was meant to be a joke
laugh.gif
 but yeah nobody driving my car besides me 

Back
Top Bottom