Do you like when dudes stare at your girl vol stare at my girl please

Was at the mall today and saw this chick who I thought was my god sister, while I was looking at her I noticed her dude was grinning my way. I looked away because it was creepy and I realized it wasn't my god sister.

When I looked back again I notice ole dude was grinning at a group of dudes who were drooling at his chick.

Do you like when your chick get looks?

I don't

#teamhideyourgirl

No pics

I don't like  it but I wouldn't do anything unless they touched or tried to touch.

I take it as a compliment.

yes, and ask them to join if they down
the more the merrier :pimp:
but these macho men are too scared to cross swords

Last edited:
I do that grinning thing sometimes :lol:

V84Frm4.jpg

Bruh people have eyes to see, you can't be mad at people looking at your girl.

Dudes be doing too much. You see this my **** but you steady scoping like a sniper. I got enough respect not to do alla that. If she bad of course I'mma look, but the gawking these dudes do nowadays is pistol whip worthy

Word up

I see a girl with a nice *** and she with her homie

Ima still look at her nice ***

Cuz it's a nice *** I mean she out here showing it and all

I'm not mad at people staring, I'm mad at dudes getting hyped because they chicks get drooled over.

What part I the game is this.....

People stare at my girl everyday, the only stares that get to me are the long ones. But I'm content because my girl never stares back so I have nothing to worry about.

Don't really care.

Can't stop something as basic as observation, we're human.

Dudes are fooled if they think their chick isn't doing the same thing.

Bruh, you probably stared at your girl too... and eventually she became your girl.

So if another dude stares at your girl..... oh wait..

uh oh...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a fat dude... when I got a good looking girl hanging onto me... I'm just going to say, I like that look :lol:..

I get pissed if they real deal check her out, if they look and acknowledge me, like laugh, or dap me up, I pretty much see that as respect.

Back
Top Bottom