Do You Live In The Worst Dressed City In America? Vol: Oh noez

numero uno
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

tupid list. they just pick out the bad partsa bout every major city. How are fashion capitals like Los Angeles even on the list?
LA fashion is terrible. New York is definitely the best, but like they said about Brooklyn, walk down Bedford Avenue and you'll want to vomit consistently at what people are wearing.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

tupid list. they just pick out the bad partsa bout every major city. How are fashion capitals like Los Angeles even on the list?
LA fashion is terrible. New York is definitely the best, but like they said about Brooklyn, walk down Bedford Avenue and you'll want to vomit consistently at what people are wearing.

laugh.gif

how can you actually sit there and type that one city dress better then the other? like how did you come to that conclusion.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif

how can you actually sit there and type that one city dress better then the other? like how did you come to that conclusion.

I'm not saying that one city as a whole dresses better than another. I'm saying nothing is better than New York at its best, but on the flip side nothing may be worse than New York at its worst.

And LA fashion is awful, overall. All hipster crap. And most Hollywood types can't put together a good look on a red carpet to save their lives. There's more bad fashion than good fashion down there.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Terrible list, it's all subjective, they basically bashed every style from preppy/fratty, to white trash, to guido, to street wear, to Mormon, to what one would wear on the golf course. What exactly are they looking for?

That's what I got from reading it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom