Do you remember????? Vol. Possibly the greatest steal EVER !!!!

Originally Posted by jerseycityboy201

thats crazy 5 bills

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1 bill= $100
FYI

dag, to bad i wasn't on niketalk back then, would have copped multiples and wouldn't have broke the bank

dam why did my love for jb come in 08
now these are one of my grails in this moment im heated lol

Pretty good deal. I have a pair of those 1s and I can't remeber how I got em lol. I think I traded for them with a friend. I don't like em anymore andwill prolly never wear them again. I came up at Footaction with white/black/red XXs for 20 bucks. That IMO is a better steal.

Originally Posted by DA HEN

thats a great story

Thanks Hen. Im a size 15 head too!

Originally Posted by AirThompson

I would've gotten the whole inventory.

My boy tried to buy every pair they had at his local footaction(15 pairs), but they wasnt havent it. My store limited it to 1 per person.
frown.gif

About 2 yrs ago I got some White and Black OG 14s for $90. Went to a lil Chinese mart and guy noticed my military id and started hooking up discounts.

Excellent price!! I wish I was able to cop for a measly $5. But I did pick these up in Seattle though. The black & gold retro 1's were my first Jordanretro I ever purchased...

Got compliments for them too I remember. A great shoe..still have em though..just not in the condition I should have kept them in.
laugh.gif
They're still nicethough.
smile.gif

I didnt get the 5 dollars but i did pick them both up for $49 still a good deal great actually! need more deals like these

Wowzers!! As an active member of the coupon clippers of the world club, I speak for all in my salute to your good deal

Didn't get mines for $5 but I got them for retail. Great steal for everyone that got them for $5.

damn thats crazy, never even heard of that. I cant even imagine what kind of sales there were on some major heat that didnt sell like in the 80s nd 90s.

Wow DS Patent 1s for $5... I wish I could get deals like this! I'm not a huge fan of the patents but I remember a dude had them when I was in middle schooland I didn't think they were anything special lol

Sometimes if you wear heat into a fl they will hook you up with stuff. A manager brought me out some
white stealth 23s in a size 12 and sold them to me for $50 earlier this year. It was some crazy clearence
in the computer, some countdowns were selling for $50 also ( I saw some 9/14s).

Back
Top Bottom