Do You Think Miley Cyrus Is Going To Be Hot In 3 Years?

Yeah she's only 15 but she's rich and she already dresses like a skank, so you can only imagine whats she's going to wear in the future. She'srich too, she'll be richer then the Olsen Twins by the time she's 18. Speaking of the Olsen Twins remember the count down everyone had for them?Everyone couldn't wait till they turned 18 like they were going to spread out on a table and tell everyone to line up
grin.gif

MileyCyru_Gregg_14433148_600.jpg

I'm tellin ya'll now, she's gonna be on point when she's 18 real talk. I just have the feeling that's she's going to be coked out, andshe's going to smoke opium also.

miley-cyrus-us-premiere-if-harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-0iNpqK.jpg

Wait till Paris Hilton gets a hold of her.

-Jacob

Word, she needs to get those teeth fixed up.

Anywho, I hope you're right on the opium part
pimp.gif

it is beyond me how 25-year old dudes sit around thinking about 15 year old girls.

smh.gif
at you all NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

it is beyond me how 25-year old dudes sit around thinking about 15 year old girls.

smh.gif
at you all NT
laugh.gif

I have baby cousins that come over and all they wanna watch is hannah montana, I have no choice but to watch it with them

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

all disney chicks turn out to be hot. cept for raven

laugh.gif

I dunno how old she is here, but she don't look that bad

teen.jpg

if this isn't a recent pic, what does she look like now?

I'd hit it today. (Yes D-Ray) In fact, I'd poke holes in the condom so that I can impregnate her and ride hercoattails all the way to the bank.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

she talks like she has something in her mouth....

*thinks a dirty thought*
smile.gif

dude, freals, i swear she be sounding like froggy [from little rascals]
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

I'd hit it today. (Yes D-Ray) In fact, I'd poke holes in the condom so that I can impregnate her and ride her coattails all the way to the bank.
smile.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

I'd hit it today. (Yes D-Ray) In fact, I'd poke holes in the condom so that I can impregnate her and ride her coattails all the way to the bank.
smile.gif

You'd go to jail.

the hater boxden is 14..thats why he says shes hott now..but i find it creepy that dudes in their 20's are wondering how a female would look when they getolder...

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

the hater boxden is 14..thats why he says shes hott now..but i find it creepy that dudes in their 20's are wondering how a female would look when they get older...

You know 50 - 60 years ago it would be perfectly ok.

id hit and tape it. then send the tape to billy ray for extortion. that tape would break 11 yr old prepubescent hearts around the world
laugh.gif
bwahaha!

Please keep the beasting to girls over the age of 18 and the inappropriate comments completely off of NikeTalk.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom