doernbecher 5 Legit Check

I think these look good, but there's some excellent fakes of these out, wait for another opinion.

I've been waiting for about 6 months lol just need a legit 8.5 or 9 that's not as expensive as flight club...

Let's hope so because I just dropped $1k for these babies! May sound like a lot but I'm from the UK and the exchange rate is good at the minute so works out at like £600 which isn't too bad... :smile:

Let's hope so because I just dropped $1k for these babies! May sound like a lot but I'm from the UK and the exchange rate is good at the minute so works out at like £600 which isn't too bad... :smile:
Damn u spent $600 on some shoes u didnt even know if they were real? Might As well just buy them from Flightclub.com. I wouldn't even look anywhere else with how good the fakes are of these right now.

Last edited:
Well to be fair I did post them up on here first haha and people are saying they are real. I always record me opening the box and checking them in camera so if the pair he sends me aren't a legit pair it's all through paypal so I'll just send them back for a refund... Flight clubs price is over 400 dollars more.

Well to be fair I did post them up on here first haha and people are saying they are real. I always record me opening the box and checking them in camera so if the pair he sends me aren't a legit pair it's all through paypal so I'll just send them back for a refund... Flight clubs price is over 400 dollars more.
How much are they

Then I send them back and get a refund through paypal... I'll post pics up of the actual shoes when I get them so you'll know haha

Then I send them back and get a refund through paypal... I'll post pics up of the actual shoes when I get them so you'll know haha
I jus don't understand why u wouldn't jus spend the extra and buy them from Flightclub and know 100% before u even buy them they're 100% legit. And i dont care who you are, if you got $1000 to BLOW on some shoes then u got $1400. Unless your trying to sell them.

If he gets the pair pictured in that auction...he won't.  They're completely authentic.

If he gets a bait and switch, file a PP claim.

$1K is about the going rate I've seen off FC for a legit pair.  
FC been charging 1350-1400 for a while now

So if FC is charging 1400 that means the seller is getting $1120 with the 80/20 split. That's what I'd do if I had a pair of these. Consignment them with FC or ISS

Last edited:
I think the Op got a good deal. Im not very knowledgable about dbs, but that pair looks good to me. I hope it works out for you

FC been charging 1350-1400 for a while now
Yep they have.  Don't see it going down anytime soon either.

That's why I said $1000 OFF of Flight Club (eBay/FB/CL/etc).

I get your logic RE: a high priced shoe, but that's why we have the LC forum...for help.  Otherwise every post we should just say "go to Flight Club".  If he gets screwed over in the process...Paypal will have his back.

Shoes pictured are still 100% authentic.

Yep they have.  Don't see it going down anytime soon either.

That's why I said $1000 OFF of Flight Club (eBay/FB/CL/etc).

I get your logic RE: a high priced shoe, but that's why we have the LC forum...for help.  Otherwise every post we should just say "go to Flight Club".  If he gets screwed over in the process...Paypal will have his back.

Shoes pictured are still 100% authentic.
I agree 100%. But I think it's HUGE BS that PayPal charges the buyer to ship the item back and not the seller, if they get something inauthentic.

I agree 100%. But I think it's HUGE BS that PayPal charges the buyer to ship the item back and not the seller, if they get something inauthentic.
100% agreed with you if it's a bait and switch..However 95% of the time if the buyer took 10mins to do his/her HW they probably could have avoided getting a Fake pair and the return charge that goes along with it..It's a double edge sword honestly.

Like I said i always back everything up with video of me opening package and shoes. I know what to look for now so I'll post pics up once I get them of the actual shoes I receive and let you guys know.
And just because I can afford to pay $1400 doesn't mean I should should it? 400 is a big rise and if I can be sure these are real when I get them then I've saved money...

As promised here are the pics of what I have received
GALLERY]
dth/200/height/400[/IMG][/IMG]
View media item 1119724View media item 1119727View media item 1119728

Back
Top Bottom