Does anybody else feel they grew up on NT?

Like Ive been veiwing this forum since 9th grade in 2004. I feel like my way of thinking is that of an Nter. Like all the pros (like knowing random things onthe news before other people know or the newest and latest trends) to the cons (being self concious about stupid stuff and having extremely high standards forwomen... which in turns means INS alot of 6 and below women i could) what say you fellow nters

True on all that except the part where your not smashing

I smash anything and everything

but yeah it's been a long time on NT, it's like a life style now.... crack on web

I totally know what you mean.NT started me on this shoe game.I remember being in summer school browsin NT smh.
I remember hot summers back in highschool I would check out NT to be up on my fashion game.
I remember getting put in In School Suspension because I was browsing a thread about chicks with kicks.
After I graduated HS it kinda died down but I still Love this place....Never gets old

ive been here since freshman year now freshman in college so in a sense yeah

i forgot my old login info, including registered email address..
i use to be on it alot when i was a freshmen,
then stopped. so i recently picked it back up .

laugh.gif
weirddddddd

Originally Posted by kiid23

Like Ive been veiwing this forum since 9th grade in 2004. I feel like my way of thinking is that of an Nter. Like all the pros (like knowing random things on the news before other people know or the newest and latest trends) to the cons (being self concious about stupid stuff and having extremely high standards for women... which in turns means INS alot of 6 and below women i could) what say you fellow nters
serious issues my dude. try opening the door and step out into the real word.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

True on all that except the part where your not smashing

I smash anything and everything

but yeah it's been a long time on NT, it's like a life style now.... crack on web

All my Nters who been here from the age of 14-21

Do u feel you would have been a TOTALLY different person if u never found this site?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I just feel like I know the most random things for no reason because of the General forum
same here sometimes i just bring up random conversations because of the General forum.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Been on NT since 01 back when cats was buyin variant XIs from Hata Takahashi, only 21 years of age time flies
LOL... I was on NT one day wondering about whatever happened to Hata Takahashi. Dude had the market for factory variants on lock!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Been rockin with NT since pictures of the XVI's first hit the net and Jersey Joe was lacing cats with Throwbacks...

Definitely agree with the pro's... cant say i do with the cons.

always knew not to listen to yall about women
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom