Does anybody know what this is from? Movie? Anything? **WARNING** (GIF)

Spoiler [+]
214eb89.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

zombie on human *+%!* pr0n.

brb gonna fap

This is
sick.gif
but I'm giggling like a high school girl right now.

Man idk, I can't even work out if the human is a girl or a guy
nerd.gif
it's gross either way... Zombie/alien thing looks like the work of Weta Workshop of LOTR fame though.

Edit: OP how did you come across this? *side eyes you* I'm not sure I even want to know.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

brb gonna fap

This is
sick.gif

nerd.gif
it's gross either way... Zombie/alien thing looks like the work of Weta Workshop of LOTR fame though.

Edit: OP how did you come across this? *side eyes you* I'm not sure I even want to know.

it's from a movie. i've only seen the first one and the attic scene scared the crap out of me since it was all of a sudden. it's in spanish tho, but they made an american version like 2-3 years ago.. didn't watch that one.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

brb gonna fap

This is
sick.gif

nerd.gif

it's from a movie. i've only seen the first one and the attic scene scared the crap out of me since it was all of a sudden. it's in spanish tho, but they made an american version like 2-3 years ago.. didn't watch that one.
Yeah, it's from the 2nd movie in the [REC] series, Spanish horror. The American version was Quarantine if you remember it.

Back
Top Bottom