Does anybody know where to buy this kind of military suit?

I found these photos on Google, Nas wore a suit of Military clothing with timbs on 2014 Tribeca Film Festival, it is really dope and I want to wear like this, does anybody know where to buy this kind of Military suit?

The pants seems to be baggy, I know it looks awesome with timbs, but I don't know whether the pants match J's and kicks well or not, has anybody tried wearing like this?  

Amazon got all the camo pants you need + 2 day shipping all for $20-$30 or less

Last edited:
military surplus store

im a fan of that look still.

wouldn't wear it but i think its dope
military suit was really popular in mid 90's, rappers or gangsters wearing them looks tough

actually I have bought a pair of Rothco BDU camoflage pants, my pants is W34 so I choose size M, but it looks like slim while I am wear, should I wear size L to be look like Nas in this picture and mid 90's style? 

View media item 2225211

View media item 2225212

View media item 2225213

View media item 2225214
I found these photos on Google, Nas wore a suit of Military clothing with timbs on 2014 Tribeca Film Festival, it is really dope and I want to wear like this, does anybody know where to buy this kind of Military suit?

The pants seems to be baggy, I know it looks awesome with timbs, but I don't know whether the pants match J's and kicks well or not, has anybody tried wearing like this?  

Ask Missy
View media item 2226458

Back
Top Bottom