does anybody really like the taste of yams

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know people sometimes compare the taste of yams to incredibly delicious foods like candy or cheerios but have you ever REALLY enjoyed the taste of yams? do you REALLY believe that yams taste remotely close to "good" or "sweet"?

Yams taste great. My granny can hook it up for saturday soup.
Yambs taste like nothing. The taste you get is from whatever....juices....are going on in there.

No lie, one time they tasted like the water leftover after you let strawberries sit in Tupperware with sugar on them.

Last edited:
yams are :pimp: when cooked right. i only eat my moms and grandmoms yams tho.

yambs ain't supposed to taste like anything tho. just skin and water I guess

I read an interesting fact about yams earlier.

Yams are native to the Americas but when Europeans first reached Polynesia they found that yams were readily available.

This has lead some people to believe that there was some sort of transoceanic contact made between an early Polynesian civilization and a civilization from South America.

camote con leche..
pimp.gif

I read an interesting fact about yams earlier.

Yams are native to the Americas but when Europeans first reached Polynesia they found that yams were readily available.

This has lead some people to believe that there was some sort of transoceanic contact made between an early Polynesian civilization and a civilization from South America.

Doubt it. The Polynesians spread out Eastward, and yams can be found in the Philippines and Okinawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom