Does anyone on here know of a good PPC ADVERTISING COMPANY for a webstore? (TOTAL NEWBIE)

nerd.gif

Need a ppc company that can launch a full ppc campagin for a webstore im building

i know NOTHING about this btw lol

Google Ads..

Set up an account and they'll call you to set up a marketing campaign and help you set up your pay per click.

Also, Facebook does pay per click as well. Honestly though, from my own experience FB is not as useful as google ads but you should definitely make a page.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Azndood21

Google Ads..

Set up an account and they'll call you to set up a marketing campaign and help you set up your pay per click.

Also, Facebook does pay per click as well. Honestly though, from my own experience FB is not as useful as google ads but you should definitely make a page.

Hope this helps.

U really think they can bring me lots of traffic though? i kinda want some place that can set up the campaign, find all the relevant keywords, make the ads, etc
and i need actual traffic 

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/font]
anyone else
nerd.gif

\

https://adwords.google.com

Go to Tools and Analysis > Keyword Tool

Type in the keywords you want, type in your website, and then the category into the category your store is in.

Honestly, you should probably try shooting for organic searches first. Once Google indexes those, you'll be in a better position to start going after the PPC.

Google Analytics also helps find the words people are using to find your site as well.

i rather just pay a company to do it for me......ive honestly tried that method before and it sucked.. some ppl are experts on this kind of thing

i'm in this field. everyone needs traffic, even if you do have traffic what are the chances of someone buying your products?
how big is your webstore? target audience? whats your budget?  if its small, aside from the google/fb route like mentioned before.  your best bet is advertising on forums, mbs, facebook and twitter. 

well a guy told me he got LOTS of conversions on his webstore and it was all from a fully launched ppc campaign

no, i'm thinking about that too

but i want a good ppc campaign.. i mean this dude said he literally had more orders than he could handle, thats how i want it to be

Google, Facebook depending on niche. Used to know some smaller companies, but I'd choose Google over them anyway.

I'd go with some high-pr- backlinks which MMO business can do , check it out at mmo business.com or PM me.

if you want some full SEO top google rankings we can do that too.

honestly natural rankings on google look way better than PPC.

PPC is not the way to go. It makes your business look bad. With SEO or backlinks it makes your business look like its getting traffic naturally and thats always the best route to go.

If your looking for a lot of traffic as well you will probably end up paying more with pay per click in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom