Does anyone remember who won the Rose Bowl? Apparently areyouin729 forgot

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

that psu safety is awesome. i dont think that bum could start for a div-1aa team.
lol. the Big 10 seems to struggle with those D1AA schools.

*cough* michigan *cough*

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Can someone fill me in... I'm prolly late as hell. What was that "G" commercial about? I'm assuming Gatorade, since they had multiple sports in there...

i want to know also

keyshawn literally said "depending on how he'll test"
roll.gif

gyno cushing
roll.gif

I saw Wade and Jeter, who are both Gatorade athletes. I'd lean with that...

Mays...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Im not gonna say anything about how we're playing right now...because lord knows this is probably the worst game we've played all year...

But am I the only one noticing that USC's guys are leading with the helmet in damn near every hit? The one dude even just headbutted DClark for no reasonafter he let the ball go. Forreal, somebodys gonna get hurt out there.

Originally Posted by NittanyBaller21

Im not gonna say anything about how we're playing right now...because lord knows this is probably the worst game we've played all year...

But am I the only one noticing that USC's guys are leading with the helmet in damn near every hit? The one dude even just headbutted DClark for no reason after he let the ball go. Forreal, somebodys gonna get hurt out there.
laugh.gif
go sit down.

Originally Posted by NittanyBaller21

laugh.gif
go sit down.
When your jerk of a safety gets paralyzed from the neck down after a hit like that, come holler at me.
eyes.gif

people get hurt when they play USC, these things happen.

and these bums "wanted" to play us
laugh.gif

There's the dagger
laugh.gif
So close to making it interesting

Bad snap on the punt! Come on PSU at least take it down to an onside kick

Back
Top Bottom