Does EBay have any seller protection ??

Never ship to another address especially if the address is in another country.

Even if you meet all the requirements for seller protection, it's still possible to get scammed :smh:

Even if you meet all the requirements for seller protection, it's still possible to get scammed :smh:

Verified Paypal addresses only.. that's eBay amature knowledge. You might as well just hand your cash over to homie

How can you get scammed if you have tracking and it usually over seas would require signature?

if you ship first class or priority mail to another country, that doesn't come with signature confirmation and the customs form only tracks the package up to customs in the country to be delivered and not the delivery itself. that's why i started shipping express mail only to international addresses and required signature.

Honestly instead of shipping yourself to pocket the 10 extra bucks the best way to go about it is buying the label through eBay esp. for international orders because the eBay shipping courier Pitney bowes has an insurance policy that covers you and the buyer in certain instances

Ebay / Paypal should refund you based on ethics alone

roll.gif

They have no idea what ethics are. Absolute scums of the earth.

:rofl:
They have no idea what ethics are. Absolute scums of the earth.

I called to report the potential Scammer because it looked like it was going to Pull $$$ from my account.

They said they won't investigate unless the buyer has a track record.

WOW

Back
Top Bottom