Does it bother you if a female rocks fake gear? vol. John Maddens

I was out at Santa's Enchanted Forest the other day with the fam and I saw a chick who had on the fakest
Jordans I ever seen in my life. It looked like Mike was passing the rock or something instead of dunking!
Colorway was like hot pink and black and she matched it with a red belt, real fly! My girl just looked and shook
her head.

I always see girls with fake designer sunglasses in the club. You know, the real big joints like Victoria Beckham be
wearing. They just look cheap and disgusting and make the woman look tacky. I don't understand why they do
this. Then you got the fake Louis, Gucci, Coach, Burberry and a ton of other designer handbags that they rock.
Do they think they look official when they supposedly have a $1350 Louis bag and Target sandals. What part
of the game is that?

I much prefer a female to rock $40 Kate Spade bag that a fake Gucci for the same price. You look classier as opposed
to looking cheap and tacky, trying to fool people pulling a Metro out of a Marc Jacobs tote
laugh.gif

as long as you know you/your girl got on legit gear, why worry about the next person? Let them think they are doin' it....

Well to be honest, I don't like a girl who is all into sneakers. This makes me sound really dumb, but I rather agirl be into shoes and bags.

As far as fake gear goes, as long as she looks good in it. I mean, I'm content with a girl in Uggs and Leggings with a nice t-shirt
pimp.gif

Oh well. It's not gonna end anytime soon so you might as well get used to it. It does bother me though. I'd rather they look fly with an inexpensiveoutfit than looking like they trying to hard with all their fake stuff.

I hate a girl in fake %%+ sorry its jus a pet peeve of mine. I know some people do need to fake it till they make it but there are alternatives to everything.Girl stuff is much cheaper thatn guy stuff, plus there are so many alternatives to name brand stuff for women. I have dated many chicks who didnt come fromfrom situations where name brand stuff was always accesible but they did know how to work with what they had I would rather my girl rock some real off brand%%+ rather than fake gucci or chanel

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Girl stuff is much cheaper thatn guy stuff, plus there are so many alternatives to name brand stuff for women.
- I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure girl "stuff" is more expensive.
- That is true though. As far as brand names go, girls can "get away with a lot more".

IHaveMyOwnOpinion's , I agree with you though. I rather a girl wear a nice no-name brand outfit then try hard with a fake designer brand.

YES! I can't stand fake products in general, but it really bothers me when I see girls with fake handbags or jeans. It's so obvious that you're notfooling anybody, and worse yet it makes you look like a piece of trash. A $2000 Louis Vuitton bag makes no sense when you're buying shoes at Wal-Mart;what's wrong with buying a regular handbag that is actually authentic?

It does now...before it didn't when I was younger becuz all chicks rocked band bang gear...coach, gucci, wgatever the africans had, they copped and rockedwit pride...now I jus
smh.gif
if u don't got it then don't front

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I hate a girl in fake %%+ sorry its jus a pet peeve of mine. I know some people do need to fake it till they make it but there are alternatives to everything. Girl stuff is much cheaper thatn guy stuff, plus there are so many alternatives to name brand stuff for women. I have dated many chicks who didnt come from from situations where name brand stuff was always accesible but they did know how to work with what they had I would rather my girl rock some real off brand %%+ rather than fake gucci or chanel
Absolutely not, but your overarching point is well taken.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

as long as you know you/your girl got on legit gear, why worry about the next person? Let them think they are doin' it....
Man speaks the TRUTH
pimp.gif
. I don't even waste my timelooking or laughing. But the thing that pisses me off is the ignorance. The ones that rocks the fake gear, swear it's real and then doubt yours...

Hell yea it matters...

I live by the motto "Stay In Your Lane"

People should do the same

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Hell yea it matters...

I live by the motto "Stay In Your Lane"

People should do the same

mos def

fake gear is just hella corny, frontin at its finest

The girls who spend thousands of dollars on bags/shoes/sunglasses are the ones I generally try to avoid. You can't buy style.

Originally Posted by eight2one

would u go out with a dime rockin dirty sketchers?
Why not ?! Sketchers is still real compared to the bootleg. It's cheap brand but not fake!!

it bothers me sometimes... i feel if they rock stuff thats fake modestly then its ok.... i have seen girls that rocked a fake lv classy and i have seen od. itdepends on how they did it

Back
Top Bottom