Does NT Know How To Clean A PC?

Go get that AVG while it's free right now and run the full system scan and that PC repair thing they have. Take advantage 
AVG Technologies  is offering 1-Year AVG Anti-Virus 2015  (PC Digital Download) when you follow the instructions below. Thanks Avinashkn
  • Click here  and scroll down and install the 'Paid Version'
  • Once installation is complete, apply license key ABLAD-A2XEL-DUIGR-AIMDV-TAKLW-3WIDO to activate the product
  • You will now have 1-Year AVG Anti-Virus 2015 (PC Digital Download) for Free
If the linking isn't allowed, let me know.

Last edited:
Specs?

Is your tower super dusty? Use compressed air to remove dust. Give it a good clean.

Use anti virus programs to clean things up as well.

Malwarebytes, Spybot work for me.

Stop downloading stupid **** and going to shady websites.

Last edited:
We all go to tube sites, ain't no shame. Viruses and all. Just restore it. Ain't nobody tryna pay 80$ for a anti-virus

Well, what is it doing? Can you use the internet? Is it slow? Are the programs or other things you don't remember putting on there?

Bruh it's acting horrible. Definitely is slow and the internet is almost totally unusable. Every time I click on something pop ups and new pages come sprouting up from everywhere.

I had to stop watching Netflix and etc. on this laptop cause commercial audio would just start playing out of nowhere. I'm talking only one tab open and all other programs closed but some how commercials just start blasting. :smh:

Sounds like a trojan. Something is downloaded to your computer without you knowing about it. If you try to run some anti-virus software, it may block it but try anyways. You can also wipe your machine. It'll erase everything. That's if it allows you to of course.

Also check what's booting up when you start your machine and stop whatever looks suspicious.

Just hose it down b, or throw it in the washing machine.

Make sure you put it in a pillowcase first tho.

Back
Top Bottom