Does NT listen to LA The Dark Man or Wille The Kid?

I mean i haven't seen any threads or love shown to these two artist. I think they are pretty good and they have a lot of good mix tapes out. Does anybodyon NT listen to either of them?

I went to CAU wit Cannon & "Willie Da Kid".
Cannon always was doin his thing, but its like
this dude "Willie" just popped and started rappin.
Idk if he was, but as far as i kno, he wasnt doin anything
that whole time. Now he's forced on to us thru Drama, kuz
of his affiliation (no pun). I cant respect that. Plus dude is wack.

Heist Of The Century is a personal classic.

Dunno about this new Darkman rolling with his lil cuz Willie and Drama. Aint up on any of his new material tho.

I d/l Willie's GG and it was whack so I deleted it.

Personally, I think Willie is ill as %$@*.

Idk why dudes don't seem to feel him, i think he one of the best young talents in the game.
Drama ends up making him look corny with how he forces it but he's still dope.

Awwwww (c) LAD

I $#$%@ with LAD and Willie. A lot of people don't like them, but I bump their music on the regular.

pimp.gif

I listen to both of them

Willie has more of an upside than LA, but they are both irrelevant as can be and have accomplished nothing. I wouldn't be shocked if somebody doesn'tknow them. However I enjoy listening to Willie here and there

His album is iight, I liked "long live the prince" and "what they wanna hear".

Outside of "Heist Of The Century" I really havent messed with him. But that album right there........
pimp.gif

No. Willie The Kid is horrible, and ive never heard LA The Dark Man.

LA is ok. willie is butt cheeks... i'd never listen to this dude on my own but like dude above me said he's forced onto us through drama.

I shunned them earlier cuz of Dram putting the same track on like 16 mixtapes straight. Willie is iight but I rocks with La.

Back
Top Bottom