Does Serena Williams have the best looking REAL butt?

As far as butt goes yes hers is large and natural. But i don't think she is attractive at all. Her thighs are massive.

I think Kim K is good looking so id take her over serena easy. But i think if this was a body building competition and the judges were just judging back side that serena would win. Its a better shape, very symmetrical, and larger.

As far as butt goes yes hers is large and natural. But i don't think she is attractive at all. Her thighs are massive.

I think Kim K is good looking so id take her over serena easy. But i think if this was a body building competition and the judges were just judging back side that serena would win. Its a better shape, very symmetrical, and larger.

If we are going just booty.......

Erica Badu is up there.
2496430243_33055c81d6.jpg

erykah-badu-booty-picture_530x283.jpg

baduism.jpg

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

there comes a point where i just wouldn't not know how to handle that, i'll pass on this mass

Word right..That mass looks like it could hurt %@%+ lol ..I'll have to see for my self

there comes a point where i just wouldn't not know how to handle that, i'll pass on this mass

Word right..That mass looks like it could hurt %@%+ lol ..I'll have to see for my self

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

I can respect the honesty.

some of this other stuff being thrown around
smh.gif

I didn't know Ms. Badu was hiding all that...she should give us a peek more often
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

I can respect the honesty.

some of this other stuff being thrown around
smh.gif

I didn't know Ms. Badu was hiding all that...she should give us a peek more often
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Executive76

Her being dark is not the issue here, she's just fat and manly.

indifferent.gif

0828_serena_williams_splash_02-1.jpg

serena-williams-weekend-040609-9.jpg
 That's a man's butt, I'M A WARRIOR!!!

serena-41.jpg

serena_williams_nfl_draft.jpg

serenawilliamsfined.jpg

You do have issues with being Black, but I understand, you just like girly girls.

Personally I like tom boys, athletic women. My fantasy foursome is sexing Laila Ali, Candace Parker, and Serena Williams, all at the same time. I may not survive something like that, but I am a big boy! 
Serena's niiiiiiccce. I can see myself hitting it from the back , sending waves and ripples up her backside, pop, pop, pop....
pimp.gif

Most of the little guys on here would take issue with Serena. Me being 6"4 2fiddy...I have no problem hanlin' all that backside
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Her being dark is not the issue here, she's just fat and manly.

indifferent.gif

0828_serena_williams_splash_02-1.jpg

serena-williams-weekend-040609-9.jpg
 That's a man's butt, I'M A WARRIOR!!!

serena-41.jpg

serena_williams_nfl_draft.jpg

serenawilliamsfined.jpg

You do have issues with being Black, but I understand, you just like girly girls.

Personally I like tom boys, athletic women. My fantasy foursome is sexing Laila Ali, Candace Parker, and Serena Williams, all at the same time. I may not survive something like that, but I am a big boy! 
Serena's niiiiiiccce. I can see myself hitting it from the back , sending waves and ripples up her backside, pop, pop, pop....
pimp.gif

Most of the little guys on here would take issue with Serena. Me being 6"4 2fiddy...I have no problem hanlin' all that backside
laugh.gif

I don't know why people came in and started typing "pass", "ew, she looks like a man", too dark".
I didn't ask would you smash. I just asked does she have the best butt.
laugh.gif

I don't know why people came in and started typing "pass", "ew, she looks like a man", too dark".
I didn't ask would you smash. I just asked does she have the best butt.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom