Does the Fentanyl Epidemic Scare You?

Two Southern California residents were charged in a massive drug bust that resulted in authorities seizingmore than 46 pounds of an extremely lethal synthetic opioid, Carfentanil

Carfentanil is a synthetic opioid that is typically used as a tranquilizing agent for elephants and other large mammals, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration. When administered to humans, the drug is 10,000 times more potent than morphine and 100 times more potent than fentanyl

Synthetic opioid strong enough to 'kill more than 50M people' seized in California, authorities say

The agency also said two milligrams of fentanyl is enough to kill someone.

Not really. Don’t do coke nor acquire whatever I do indulge in from people who sell coke

Basically every real hard drug that comes I pill form is bootlegged out of meth and fentanyl. It’s just a matter of proportions depending on expected effect. I know a dude that has addy, x, narcos, oxy, roxy, whatever. And it’s all meth and fentanyl

cant forget the bathtub juice fake lean. Irks my nerves

A little bit.

I smoke green in an illegal state. I could cross a boarder about a hour away and grab it legally but it cost more than what my dealer sells at.

I've known my dealer since high school and he's about as close as you can get to your dealer without knowing too much about them.

I know that Fenty x weed is a rare occurrence but the few and far between cases have me a lil paranoid sometimes.

I will never try any pills or other drugs but I'd be lying if I said I feel as safe as I use to when buying flower.

Personally I’m not worried because I don’t use opioids.

But for those that do- isn’t the fentanyl thing enough to make you stop? Or at least purchase those test strips that easily identify the presence of fentanyl? (I heard that they are inexpensive).

Are dealers not allowing their product to be tested prior to purchasing? I mean I would not be surprised if there was some pushback there on the dealer’s end but if a dealer told me no, you can’t test my product prior to purchasing I would delete his/her number immediately.

[I realize testing narcotics before purchase is not standard practice anywhere on earth lol… but given so many sudden deaths, you’d think some would be open to it].

What's the point of something so potent though? Don't you want recurring customers?

It's been used as a weapon/knock out gas before in Chechnya. 100+ Hostages were killed in the process. If so called professionals can't get the dose right I doubt dealers can.

It all starts in China though so you can draw your own conclusions as to the bigger picture.

Last edited:
A little bit.

I smoke green in an illegal state. I could cross a boarder about a hour away and grab it legally but it cost more than what my dealer sells at.

I've known my dealer since high school and he's about as close as you can get to your dealer without knowing too much about them.

I know that Fenty x weed is a rare occurrence but the few and far between cases have me a lil paranoid sometimes.

I will never try any pills or other drugs but I'd be lying if I said I feel as safe as I use to when buying flower.
Yeah no more copping from the weed man. Dispensary for me now.

No. I don’t take any opioids
I’m clean no

No Drugs over here

1632796917606.jpeg

Is there a safe amount of fentanyl that can be taken? Seems like it’s all deadly so I’m confused.

What's the point of something so potent though? Don't you want recurring customers?

I think it has always been a problem but it feels like during the pandemic that became more of a problem. ****'s harder to get and more expensive when you can, so instead of watering down, try to spice it up with other **** just enough to get people mad ****ed up and willing to spend more money.

Is there a safe amount of fentanyl that can be taken? Seems like it’s all deadly so I’m confused.
It's a very miniscule amount. Friends of mine in the medical field have to wear 2 layers of latex gloves because even Fentanyl touching your skin is quite potent.

Ex's best friend died of it. It's sad because she was enganged to be married. Her fiancé found her dead in their bedroom.

My buddy who is a cop got autopsy records immmediately and told me it was fentanyl overdose. This was 6 years ago. I suspect the fentanyl found its way in whatever recreational drugs they used.

Back
Top Bottom