DOES THE ILLUMINATI REALLY EXIST

I'm still not understanding the correlation of this illuminati thread and Dre + his tatts.

it does, but not in the way you think. there are definitely groups (banks, businesses, families) in control. that allow things to happen, or make things happen depending on the circumstance. it's not so much demonic as tv and movies imply, but more so just greed of power and money. which is devilish i guess you could say, but indirectly.

honestly a lot of the things people fear, or eerily wonder about is nothing more that some wizard of oz, scooby doo #@+. yea it seems weird and spooky until you pull that curtain back (learn more), and realize its just a dickhead with a voice changer and cape.

When you're getting money they say you joined illuminati. Only time they talk....when you getting money. When you run the city bad **%*+*% come running.

Obama_Dinner_Who.jpg

If they do exist this is what it looks like

just sayin
ya should look into the skull and bones secret society too
i kinda believe they exist not a conspiracy theorist though
laugh.gif

they're definitely real...
but they're probably not as powerful as all the hype makes them out to be...

No.

Do rich powerful people plot? Of course

Are they in one gang? Do they worship goats and triangles? Are they all powerful all knowing?

No....get money

Originally Posted by Kramer

Obama_Dinner_Who.jpg

Bingo!!  Let's not be naive and say that secret organizations don't run the United States govt.
Why would all of these people be in the same room? You doubters never heard of Bilderburg
or Bohemian Grove? Yep, all fake

Great pic by the way, never seen that one.

Rich CEOs hang wit Rich CEOs

Poor people hang with poor people

What am I supposed to get from that picture

Originally Posted by cartune

Bilderburg, Bohemian Grove?

They just kickin it at these "events"?

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Yes they do

Its so obvious

Just look at Ducktales vid, one of many

Wait, time out. Are you saying that Bilderburg is a social gathering? 

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by cartune

Bilderburg, Bohemian Grove?

They just kickin it at these "events"?

Bohemian grove yea its a retreat. Bilderburg if I remember correctly is a seminar for the top CEOs or something so I would think a lot of influential things are discussed but like I said before are they plotting evil schemes and buying souls? doubt it

you lil !@%!*$ need to go do your homework....straight up...

its not a matter of 'does the illuminati really exist?' we know they exist by virtue of our everyday experiences as people.

its time to understand. what is all of this about? it's about society and class....everything is everything...stop giving them power by calling them the illuminati...it's not that hard to understand...its like +%!*## should get it by now

but thats how it goes i guess...the masses are sleeping...there ain't nothing new about any of this going on....like come on...

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I don't get the obsession with Jay-Z. If the illuminati does exist, which I doubt, what makes people think rappers would be a part of it? 
roll.gif

For starters, maybe the Brooklyn Nets would be a little better.

great point. Lol.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by Kramer

Obama_Dinner_Who.jpg

Bingo!!  Let's not be naive and say that secret organizations don't run the United States govt.
Why would all of these people be in the same room? You doubters never heard of Bilderburg
or Bohemian Grove? Yep, all fake

Great pic by the way, never seen that one.

To get funding for the presidential campaign?????????

Back
Top Bottom