Does your interest in a AJ decrease, when alot ppl own them?

<b> YES YES YES </b> for example, the aqua 8s. SOOOO many people have them its rediculous. at first i wanted them but now its like there is no point because it seems as though you are a bandwagon of some sort

sometimes cause you need to be unique
cause it would be like communism
with hypebeasts everywhere rocking the same stuff

No but i wait for a year or two to rock some of the recent releases
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Like most people, I just buy what I like and what I want. It does get irritating to see someone else rocking the same shoes as you got on, but this is why I keep adding to my collection, so I have more options to choose from in the future.

I'm not mad at anybody for having the same kicks I have, but aside from the shoes, everything I wear has to be fresh and unique and unfortunately with shoes sometimes it's hard to differentiate....especially with newly released Jordans.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

My interest decreased only because of sub par quality. I am really interested in the XIX, XXI, XX2, XX3 for basketball reasons only. The styles are good as well.
Retroes are just cool to have when you watch ESPN classic or I watch my old MJ library of games.

COOK # 45
get fit.

I only get frustrated when i see someone rockin some nice J's that you KNOW has no clue the legacy behind that shoe and they are just wearing them because they heard jordans are "in"...or the worst in when they tell me they bought them because "these are gonna be worth a lot of money man"...smh

yes that's why im happy with all my og pairs coz not many of them has it,so jb please don't retro it!!
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

wouldnt dislike the shoe, but the owner in the point that they are rocking em just because other people are rocking em, not that they really like the shoe.

My interest never decrease on J's period. I don' t care If everybody is wearing them, that still won't change my love for them at all. If I see the shoe, I want and I like it, I gonna have it.

when i buy two pair (one to rock, one to stock) i normally wait til the next year to rock em, i like to wait till everbody eles are dirty and starting to break down
YOU REACH I TEACH

Yes. The whole concept behind having a pair of Air Jordans on ur feet is dead. It used to be somethin' that not everybody had, and not something that was super easy to get a hold of. But that's as much a result of resellers and restorers as Gentry Humphrey. Yes quantities of each shoe have gone up, and yes quality is in serious decline. But that's just the basic law of economics. It just sucks that the Jordan Brand went from more of a Mom and Pop style in how it executed its releases to another brand cutting checks. But Gentry doesn't care, he's gettin' his money. And that's always gonna come first. Period
Screw a sig

nope.

i wear them a year after :pimp:
pimp.gif

FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

Besides the fact that there was already a post on this, no my interest doesn't change. If I like the sneaker I gonna buy it no matter the fact if their GR or LS.

Nah, never that, as long as I got ma pair nothing matters to me.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Absolutely not. I may hold onto them for a little while, but if I really like a shoe I am all for going after it
looking for large G.O.O.D. Music shirt
DS 11.5
Jordan XX Stealth
Jordan XV white/columbia​

No, I buy what I like....and if the hype is there then I just try to get the LS Js. When every1 else rocked Fire Red Vs I copped Grapes.....
TU MADRE​

i dont care what other people buy..some of these hypebeasts buy hyped up shoes to show off to guys...and i dont care how many people have them...it all matters on what i have on my feet and not on what on other peoples...

Back
Top Bottom