Dogs>

That's a load of bull, cats just don't like humans it doesn't mean they are anti-social. Obeying yours masters and being "social" doesn't make you more intelligent. Some of the most solitary creatures are the most intelligent.

All I had to do was google "cats are smart" and many theories and studies as to why came up.
laugh.gif
oxford university disagrees with you. 
laugh.gif

link  

dogs have the ability to understand a pointed finger as in to look in the direction it is pointing & sometimes why for example...
only a few animals can do this beside humans, dolphins i think for one....cats can not do this....

dogs can be commanded with up to 10,000+ words...cats can not...

dogs are man's best friend...cats are not

dogs win...cats do not...

Last edited:

^^ Check and Mate
pimp.gif

dogs have the ability to understand a pointed finger as in to look in the direction it is pointing & sometimes why for example...
only a few animals can do this beside humans, dolphins i think for one....cats can not do this....

dogs can be commanded with up to 10,000+ words...cats can not...

dogs are man's best friend...cats are not

dogs win...cats do not...
Exactly. Lol dudes in here refuting basic knowledge. They don't have feline units in police forces, they don't have blind seeing guide cats, and they don't have driving cats 
laugh.gif

Likewise, Parrots are way smarter than cats as well. TBH, not really sure why someone would want a cat, unless they want a low maintenance animal / or have a home pest problem. Other than that, you picked something thats inferior. 

Last edited:
so just to be fair, i went to drivingcats.co.nz

NOT A DAMN THING THERE!

DOGS>>>>>>>caterpillars>>>>>testicular cancer>>>>>>>>>cats
:Rollin

My dude left all his dambs behind!! Hahaha.

I hate cats, yo.

I want to get a dog ...

And name him Yellow Copenhagen. :pimp:

^ 3:49 of that second vid 
sick.gif

Why do people kiss their dog in the mouth. That s _ _ _ t is gross, b.

Last edited:
:pimp:

Exactly. Lol dudes in here refuting basic knowledge. They don't have feline units in police forces, they don't have blind seeing guide cats, and they don't have driving cats :lol:

Likewise, Parrots are way smarter than cats as well. TBH, not really sure why someone would want a cat, unless they want a low maintenance animal / or have a home pest problem. Other than that, you picked something thats inferior. 

Practically every pet out there is almost inferior to dogs unless you get a monkey or something. But people don't just get pets based on their brain power. I was at an exotic pet store the other month and I am like, why in the hell does someone want a huge snake or a tarantula. But people want pets like that just to have it. And regardless of what people think about cats, the low maintenance thing is really nice trait. I'll go on vacations here and there and can be gone for like 10 days and come back to my pad and find that everything is okay. It's just a real nice thing to know that you don't have to get a sitter every time you leave somewhere.

Also pets are sometimes more fit for people's environment. San Francisco is a huge hub for dogs but is a huge hub for cats too just cause people live in real small places. It's super hard to have a dog in say a 300 square foot studio, so that is why people get cats as well.

A cat would hit you with the mean :stoneface: if you tried to teach it how to drive. :lol:

You ain't lying. One thing that pisses humans off is their ability to stare at you for a long time. There are times I would just challenge my cat and I could literally stare at him for a minute without him ever turning his head. I had to throw a damn ball at him to make him flinch.

I don't hate cats as animals, just as pets. And of course, big cats>>>>> any animal

^ 3:49 of that second vid 
sick.gif

Why do people kiss their dog in the mouth. That s _ _ _ t is gross, b.
Cant speak on why people kiss their dog in the mouth like that dude but in dog-world typically the reason they lick their owners mouth is a sign of submission in that the person is the Alpha.

Practically every pet out there is almost inferior to dogs unless you get a monkey or something. But people don't just get pets based on their brain power. I was at an exotic pet store the other month and I am like, why in the hell does someone want a huge snake or a tarantula. But people want pets like that just to have it. And regardless of what people think about cats, the low maintenance thing is really nice trait. I'll go on vacations here and there and can be gone for like 10 days and come back to my pad and find that everything is okay. It's just a real nice thing to know that you don't have to get a sitter every time you leave somewhere.

Also pets are sometimes more fit for people's environment. San Francisco is a huge hub for dogs but is a huge hub for cats too just cause people live in real small places. It's super hard to have a dog in say a 300 square foot studio, so that is why people get cats as well.
Domesticated pets that have the brain ability to socialize make better pet companions, imo which is why i brought it up. I see your point about the ease of mind when you leave your place, but i feel like other than that, meh cats are cheeks. To each his own tho.

Cant speak on why people kiss their dog in the mouth like that dude but in dog-world typically the reason they lick their owners mouth is a sign of submission in that the person is the Alpha.
Yeah, i know the alpha thing. But that animal human lip lock is 'gusting.

Last edited:
dogs>>>>

(but toy dogs don't count, i want to punt 'em like a football almost eree tyme - some of em be havin a touch of dat cat attitude)

Back
Top Bottom