Doing stuff DOLO?

Being alone is def appreciated at times.
I go off the grid for like a week, it's like your own mini vacation. You also tend to appreciate the people in your life more once you go a while without spending time with them

I have a job where my boss is 200 miles away and I do things by myself. Needless to say, I eat lunch alone everyday. It's no big deal. I don't do everything dolo, but there are times where it's nice to just enjoy things by yourself and taking things in without outside opinions/distractions to sway you.

Movies? Dolo.

All the time.

pimp.gif
before I get there and have a couple 24s of Coors OG. Perfect "me time."

on the downside, I've def been ran up on and robbed at gun point dolo. I consider myself to be slightly more about that life than the average, but 2 dude and 2 guns, im giving my wallet/shoes/phone up every time

Matter a fact, I just went to the American Museum of Natural History Saturday.

Dolo. Loved it.

You'll never do @#!% if you sit around and wait on ya people to do them with. Especially if you wanna branch out and experience new things. 

yeah i got the club and beach this weekend, and the museum scheduled for next week

Originally Posted by solarius49

on the downside, I've def been ran up on and robbed at gun point dolo. I consider myself to be slightly more about that life than the average, but 2 dude and 2 guns, im giving my wallet/shoes/phone up every time

my man, you can get robbed dolo or with a group of 5 guys. either way they have guns 
laugh.gif

and who knows, you might have a hot handed friend who might try and play hero and then it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Matter a fact, I just went to the American Museum of Natural History Saturday.

Dolo. Loved it.

You'll never do @#!% if you sit around and wait on ya people to do them with. Especially if you wanna branch out and experience new things. 
one of the big reasons why i travel by myself

i recently moved to chicago & i don't know anyone here.. so i do damn near everything by myself.

i'm actually going to the dom kennedy show dolo tonight.. hope it's a good one.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

checking in. going to see hunger games by myself tonight.

Over my dead body. I couldn't careless about the movie, but you've been on my bucket list. Check your PM shawty.

Is anybody in this thread in So Cal, couldnt hurt to meet up and kick it sometime

i just moved to a new state and don't know anybody.... Been solo dolo since i got here

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

checking in. going to see hunger games by myself tonight.

embarassed.gif
 I'll make that 4 hour drive and come with

Spent the day dolo, it was a great day!

and for the rest of the night

up tomorrow is the beach!!!

I'm from kind of a small city so there's not much to do besides hang out with friends but more than half the time friends aren't doing ++%*.

I usually just drive around the city by myself.
frown.gif
And the fact that i'm only a junior in high school doesn't help.

Is anybody in this thread in So Cal, couldnt hurt to meet up and kick it sometime
lol i'm in socal too, what city/area are you in?

Originally Posted by Stork

North San Diego County/South Orange County

Its just, being in the Marines its hard to find people to hang out with. I hate hanging with other Marines bc 9/10 im way older than them, or they're jackasses that dont know how to act in public. Oh well i think ima head to PizzaPort in Carlsbad tonight, i been meaning to try that place

Man I feel ya. I had A Schools with Marines and they were always were wanting to do push up and pull ups everchance they got. I understand you are Marines, but do you have to HooRahh on liberty.

Find you some cool Navy cats they are out there. Maybe your corpmen.

Originally Posted by Stork

North San Diego County/South Orange County
damn, i'm way up in Glendora/Covina
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
.  I think it would be cool to get a meetup with like 4-6 heads, maybe an angel game? bar afterward?

Back
Top Bottom