>>DOM. KENNEDY-"Best After Bobby" Thread! Vol. It's Here!

Just worry about the music being great. Hip-hop at the end of the day been about competition so the egos are gonna be there, but at the end of theday... the music is what's gonna count.

nerd.gif

Dom I honestly love the mixtape... I know a couple of cats from LA who actually know u personally they all swear u a good dude man and ur musically (believe itor not) speaks volumes especailly to the NTers like myself man keep doin ur thing u def got a couple fans out here in NC

At the end of the day I responded ON A SONG to a another person who mentioned/referenced me ON A SONG.

Then the ghost of quest uno comes on NT and writes a speech defending a grown man. Where were you when he mentioned me?? And I think yannik got a NT name bro,he post his tapes he can speak for himself. You obviously are a fan which is cool. IN THE SONG I THINK I SAID "BUT I HOPE YOU MAKE IT". Rap is notthe boy scouts. Go sell cookies. And then you continue on to say when I see these characters in person I don't look at them.... YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS. Yousound like you from the valley or something. Ask yannik what happen yesterday in vegas since you think I play games. Then post that on NT detective.

So next time YOU see me somewhere "quest uno" lets talk
happy.gif
(then you can post that too)

"live in a blue hood but I got red ties"
pimp.gif

I remember when U-N-I dropped their first mixtape on NT, Chicken and Watermelon i think, didn't grab my attention. Although I did wish them luck in thatthread.

Dom, what did Thurzday say to entice you to reply?

Yo Dom, any chance you could get me on the list @ Vice tomorrow? I'll be rolling with a breezy if that helps.

25th hour. Strong replay value. Loved that mixtape. Played it maybe 3-4 months straight and still bump from begining to end to this day.

FSDS. Eh. A few stand out tracks. Only bump those few, overall lyrics were lack luster compared to 25th hour imo.

BAB. First 3 or 4 tracks go hard then it just falls off for me.

All in all. Cant wait for another one of those 25th hour type mixtapes
smile.gif

If I'm in the mall, I going to cop from the Beve, I told Rick Ross I was high when he met me, I told John Monop I was high when he met me, I told Kenny Burns I was high when he met me, I told...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You kilt that Mase joint.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

happy.gif

laugh.gif
but real talk....if i said this i would be e thuggin....butwatch the ds on nt come in here co signing and ooooin and ahhhin

I only heard DOM on features but im bout to check out this tape. this the 1st tape im hearing from him

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

25th hour. Strong replay value. Loved that mixtape. Played it maybe 3-4 months straight and still bump from begining to end to this day.

FSDS. Eh. A few stand out tracks. Only bump those few, overall lyrics were lack luster compared to 25th hour imo.

BAB. First 3 or 4 tracks go hard then it just falls off for me.

All in all. Cant wait for another one of those 25th hour type mixtapes
smile.gif

I thought I was the only one that felt this way, minus the Best After Bobby comment.

happy.gif
What I tell y'all about going the Wale route?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by APLX2

Yo Dom, any chance you could get me on the list @ Vice tomorrow? I'll be rolling with a breezy if that helps.
laugh.gif
From Venice Beach to Lake Michigan. don't make me take yo %$#*+ again #%*%%

At the end of the day I responded ON A SONG to a another person who mentioned/referenced me ON A SONG.

Then the ghost of quest uno comes on NT and writes a speech defending a grown man. Where were you when he mentioned me?? And I think yannik got a NT name bro, he post his tapes he can speak for himself. You obviously are a fan which is cool. IN THE SONG I THINK I SAID "BUT I HOPE YOU MAKE IT". Rap is not the boy scouts. Go sell cookies. And then you continue on to say when I see these characters in person I don't look at them.... YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS. You sound like you from the valley or something. Ask yannik what happen yesterday in vegas since you think I play games. Then post that on NT detective.

happy.gif

cmon bro u just performed in the valley....u dont gota !!$+ on us like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThaCarterIII

Then the ghost of quest uno comes on NT and writes a speech defending a grown man. Where were you when he mentioned me?? And I think yannik got a NT name bro, he post his tapes he can speak for himself. You obviously are a fan which is cool. IN THE SONG I THINK I SAID "BUT I HOPE YOU MAKE IT". Rap is not the boy scouts. Go sell cookies. And then you continue on to say when I see these characters in person I don't look at them.... YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS. You sound like you from the valley or something. Ask yannik what happen yesterday in vegas since you think I play games. Then post that on NT detective.

happy.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThaCarterIII

happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I already got the Vice situation cleared up with Dom. My girl done turned down a few rappers before. Dude egos get crushed like like breezies on prom night.

LifeLessons wrote:
75 Partly Cloudy wrote:

happy.gif

laugh.gif
but real talk....if i said this i would be e thuggin....but watch the ds on nt come in here co signing and ooooin and ahhhin

These dudes actually interact with each other in the real world though. Not saying anything is gonna happen, but I'm just saying this aint thesame as when Wale goes off on a random dude he never met and probably wont ever meet over him not liking his track.

Yo this mixtape was ***#@* ill no lie i dont see how any one can say only 3-4 tracks were fire it was hot keep doin your thing dom kennedy

Back
Top Bottom