DOM KENNEDY "Locals Only" Official Video

Originally Posted by filipin0y

my favorite rapper out right now. although there are some that are lyrically better than dom, hes the only rapper that i can vibe with and feel his music. he has that smooth LA old school feel with a different kind of style and twist. and this video made me love him as an artist even more because it clearly shows how much of a hard worker and how dedicated he is to his work. i respect that the most about him. he sets a different mood and feel in all his tracks that cannot compare to any rapper that i listen to. personally its just me but he perfectly fits my taste of music and personality. yeah jcole and currensy and whoever else you guys say may be more lyrical, but i feel that dom kennedy has deeper and a better feel along with that smooth listening that other rappers dont really have.

I whole heartedly agree. His integrity makes sense after seeing him go off on the unreleased version of the last video that released.

Crazy how NT n's can hate on this dude.

Video was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by filipin0y

my favorite rapper out right now. although there are some that are lyrically better than dom, hes the only rapper that i can vibe with and feel his music. he has that smooth LA old school feel with a different kind of style and twist. and this video made me love him as an artist even more because it clearly shows how much of a hard worker and how dedicated he is to his work. i respect that the most about him. he sets a different mood and feel in all his tracks that cannot compare to any rapper that i listen to. personally its just me but he perfectly fits my taste of music and personality. yeah jcole and currensy and whoever else you guys say may be more lyrical, but i feel that dom kennedy has deeper and a better feel along with that smooth listening that other rappers dont really have.

I whole heartedly agree. His integrity makes sense after seeing him go off on the unreleased version of the last video that released.

yeah being from LA is why i love this dude so much. its like his music creates another sense for me...i cant explain it. every time i hear it i miss home.

yeah being from LA is why i love this dude so much. its like his music creates another sense for me...i cant explain it. every time i hear it i miss home.

That was an incredible video. The ending gave me chills, seriously.

Great work. Great song.

That was an incredible video. The ending gave me chills, seriously.

Great work. Great song.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

exactly. you really cant explain why this dude is so great. people just have to take the time to really really listen to him. ive tried giving other new upcoming rappers the same attention, but it just doesnt cut it for me like dom does.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

exactly. you really cant explain why this dude is so great. people just have to take the time to really really listen to him. ive tried giving other new upcoming rappers the same attention, but it just doesnt cut it for me like dom does.

"i know livins hard but you gotta see the light,
you never gonna make it if you never roll the dice/
take the first step that was doctor kings advice
goin NO DAYS OFF IM GONNA PRACTICE EVERY NIGHT.
i got so many thoughts, i got so much to write
and that right there is the story of my life..."

Back
Top Bottom