Domino’s Pizza delivery Man Stabbed A Customer In Covina CA

I never get my food delivered. I pick it up carryout, all the time.

I agree with @nawghtyhare. Tipping is dumb, I'm required/expected extra because you willingly offer a service/convince for/to the customer? Might as well do away with tipping and add the fee into the total order the food. Same thing with restaurants.

I'm a delivery driver myself, I just take the L whenever someone doesn't tip. I work at a busy place (not dominos :lol:) so it's gonna be like 1 out of 35 deliveries I take that day that I don't get tipped for. It's whatever to me I'm not about to stab somebody over $3 :rofl:.. He must have been having a bad night :rofl:

I obviously don't agree with it, and I will think differently about you if you don't tip, but I can see why people don't do it

Why do you feel as if you deserve a tip?

the gas he wasted to get the customer his food he was too lazy to get himself.

Last edited:
Who the hell tips the pizza delivery man anyway
The most I tip is my change
Say my pizza cost $19.76
First I check my pizza
Make sure it's how I want it
Give him a $20 and then tell him to keep the change as I close my door
Not to mention the pizza was late:smh:
I swear man I'm basically an employer if I'm just giving folks money
Tipping is the biggest con ever invented
I'm wit u b. Drop that pizza off and get to stepping. I always go the whole number amount over and close the door. I only order pizza once every blue moon tho, haven't did it in years. Rather run in and grab it myself and please don't tell me about y'all carry out tipping smh

I only carry large bills fambz... Either pay is Hundreds or Twenties, no coins or dollar bills. So who ever my delivery guy is gonna feast that night! :smokin

Step your currency game up broke boiz. :nthat:

Last edited:
Time out. Someone please explain what the "Delivery Fee" is for if its not for the driver?

Please don't say Salary for the Driver. Because I will feel some kind of way if I'm paying the Drivers Wage and Tip while the company profits

Time out. Someone please explain what the "Delivery Fee" is for if its not for the driver?

Please don't say Salary for the Driver. Because I will feel some kind of way if I'm paying the Drivers Wage and Tip while the company profits

Delivery is expensive breh. One large pizza is damn near $20.

it's just more BS fee that the owner gets(in most cases) because no one questions it, just how no one questions tipping waiters.

Last edited:
Ordering dominos is a horrible and inconvenient experience for me most of the time

30 minutes or less my *** :lol:

Ordering dominos is a horrible and inconvenient experience for me most of the time

30 minutes or less my *** :lol:

no offense to you.

but what do you think is appropriate for a busy chain restaurant to cook and then bring your food?

I hate ordering food with coworkers... dude's start going crazy when they're ordering a LARGE order during a UNIVERSAL lunch time from a POPULAR restaurant and it's over 3o minutes, even though they were warned when they ordered.

then they take it out on the driver with a poor tip as if he was a majority of the reason why the food didn't get there on time..

The driver drives, a manager tells him when and where to go.

the tip should be based on the distance since he's wasting his gas to get you your food... I doubt the driver is doing anything but driving to you and other customers.

it's just more BS fee that the owner gets(in most cases) because no one questions it, just how no one questions tipping waiters.

View media item 1669610

Yall question tipping waiters all the time :lol:

If you don't tip the pizza place, my little cousin told me they make note and **** with the food all the time.

Spit, fart, drop your **** on the floor, etc.

He told me a female co worker of his rubbed her tampon in someone's chicken parm because that person never tipped :x

Needless to say I would never and have never ordered delivery or eat out without tipping.

How do you spend $45 at dominoes?
Easy when you're high.

On tipping, I don't look at it as an obligation or some oppressive standard the way some of you do. To me, it's a opportunity for me to show my appreciation to the person who took the time and effort to bring my food to my doorstep. Whether they're getting paid for it already or not doesn't matter to me, I'm just trying to pay it forward.

Maybe that makes me an oblivious cog in this giant con machine that is tipping, as some of you guys make it sound.:lol:

Last edited:
Easy when you're high.

On tipping, I don't look at it as an obligation or some oppressive standard the way some of you do. To me, it's a opportunity for me to show my appreciation to the person who took the time and effort to bring my food to my doorstep. Whether they're getting paid for it already or not doesn't matter to me, I'm just trying to pay it forward.

Maybe that makes me an oblivious cog in this giant con machine that is tipping, as some of you guys make it sound.:lol:

you haven't considered the aspect that he literally wasted money by wasting gas by coming to your doorstep?

sounds oblivious to me.

If you don't tip the pizza place, my little cousin told me they make note and **** with the food all the time.

He told me a female co worker of his rubbed her tampon in someone's chicken parm because that person never tipped :x

Needless to say I would never and have never ordered delivery or eat out without tipping.

I only tip because people feel some type of way if you don't. Tipping should be optional, not mandatory.

Last edited:

I only tip because people feel some type of way if you don't. Tipping should be optional, not mandatory.

Tipping is optional... It's just a common courtesy.

You don't have to tip... Just don't be surprised if your food looks tampered with :lol:

Last edited:
Tipping is an implied courtesy though. People coming up with all these artificial logic. lol

Obviously if you are a regular at certain spots, you should tip as well.

Tipping a delivery guy is implied and there shouldn‘t be any qualms about it. Some of these cheapskakes make a big fuss out of things though. Best keep it cool amd move on.

It has nothing to do with being cheap, I tip wherever I go. I just hate when people expect or demand it. Like why does one person from one job get tipped, yet this person doesn't? I perform a service as well, yet we dont get tipped.

You're a bum if you order delivery and don't tip. Completely different situation than tipping a waiter/waitress. This person DROVE to YOU because you were too lazy to go get your food. You not paying extra????? You think the delivery driver should bring you your food for free just because? Some of the stuff you ****** say blows my mind.

Easy when you're high.

you haven't considered the aspect that he literally wasted money by wasting gas by coming to your doorstep?

sounds oblivious to me.
Not quite sure what you mean here. You seem to be missing my point. I'm not taking about the money spent to get the food to me. That's not to say I don't recognize that, though.

Seems you somehow took it that I don't tip. I always tip. Not sure where I gave you that idea.

But that's not my point. The main point is it doesn't matter to me if I'm compensating them for anything in particular or not. I do it out of the kindness of my heart from person to person as a sign of appreciation. Which is why I tend to overtip at times. Some people who don't tip seem to look at it as this oppressive requirement that you're forced into. I look at tipping as an opportunity to pay directly to the person who did the footwork for me. Which I do, every time. Y'all non-tipper witch hunting, but I'm not your guy.:lol:

I was a waiter for a couple of years on South Street Seaport when I was younger, though. Maybe I empathize more. So I always tip and always appreciate all the work it takes in those jobs that rely on tips.

Last edited:
should have hit him with the filthy animal

pizza-delivery-deathmatch.gif

:rofl:

Here's the pot calling the kettle black:

Man, workers messing with people's food is some ****** up ****. I've been working in restaurants my whole life and I've never seen it done. You gotta be a real ******* and unhappy with your life to do that :lol:

I'm guilty of it tho :wow:. I picked up my balls and dropped them on this guys vitamin water bottle cap. I knew him outside of work and he was being an *******. That was personal :evil:
I never told anyone and I've never seen/heard of anything like that. Spitting in someone's sandwich? Why????

Last edited:
Here's the pot calling the kettle black:

Man, workers messing with people's food is some ****** up ****. I've been working in restaurants my whole life and I've never seen it done. You gotta be a real ******* and unhappy with your life to do that :lol:

I'm guilty of it tho :wow:. I picked up my balls and dropped them on this guys vitamin water bottle cap. I knew him outside of work and he was being an *******. That was personal :evil:
I never told anyone and I've never seen/heard of anything like that. Spitting in someone's sandwich? Why????

I'm assuming it's because some people treat the people handling their food like crap :lol:

Back
Top Bottom